Sark to Falcons as OC

Why in the world would Chip Freakin Kelly take a job as a COLLEGE OC?

Thank you!

I don't know where some of these ideas come from... Chip Kelly isn't exactly Lane Splittin, Gene Jizzcheck or Greg Monkeyano

No, but maybe Kelly wants to take a step back for awhile from being the head man. This would be unreal if he transformed Bamas offense into what he had at Oregon with their stout defense....

I doubt he goes, but the way Saban is especially coming after losing the NC...

I repeat: Chip Kelly is not going to be an OC

Advertisement

because he could not get one as an NFL OC? And let's face it...Alabama assistants get paid like College HCs elsewhere and he can sit tight and wait for the right college gig to open up?

Thank you!

I don't know where some of these ideas come from... Chip Kelly isn't exactly Lane Splittin, Gene Jizzcheck or Greg Monkeyano

No, but maybe Kelly wants to take a step back for awhile from being the head man. This would be unreal if he transformed Bamas offense into what he had at Oregon with their stout defense....

I repeat: Chip Kelly is not going to be an OC

Not in Atlanta anyways.

Advertisement

Thank you!

When you make your defense play so many plays they don't look as stout.

Helfrich is rumored. He's a Kelly disciple. Don't want him there.

I don't think it would make sense. They would have to completely remake their offense from a personnel stand point. They have implemented some no huddle stuff, but their o-line is built to bulldoze, not finesse. I don't see how that would work out. They have the horses at RB and it would for sure fit the skill set of Hurts, but they better double up their PED program if they want that o-line to fit that system. JMO

LOL at guys thinking Sabag is going to run a no huddle spread. He'll hire some old OC who no one is talking about.

Advertisement
Amazing. Bama's analyst coordinators are getting snatched up by the league. Alabama tax money going to the important things in life.

because he could not get one as an NFL OC? And let's face it...Alabama assistants get paid like College HCs elsewhere and he can sit tight and wait for the right college gig to open up?

I am sure he made good money at Oregon and probably a lot of money in the NFL. For coaches they still get paid by the organization that fired them unless they take a new position. So being an OC at Alabama would have to pay more than what he would make in his old NFL HC contract. If he wanted to wait for a college job he can sit tight on the NFL contract money and at the same time doesn't have to answer to anybody.

Advertisement
I'm hearing Isaac Hawks is on the short list of candidates.

[video=youtube;z6zvv1P2Qm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6zvv1P2Qm4[/video]

It won't be hard to find someone to tell the QB to hand the ball off to the RB and scramble around every now and then..

Advertisement
So Juedy, Smith, Edwards, and Hendo lose their coordinators days after signing. Hahaha karma is a .

I can't fault Jeudy or Smith for going to Alabama. Hendo on the other hand, is soft and was manipulated.

Advertisement
Back