Sark to Falcons as OC

Advertisement
Hahahahaha Saban must have had a brain freeze to hire Sark in the first place. Sark probably took one look around Tuscaloosa & said I'm out of here on the first horse out of this trailer park. LMAO

Helfrich is rumored. He's a Kelly disciple. Don't want him there.
The easiest way to blow up those Kelly schemes is from the inside out, through DL shooting gaps, exchanging gaps w/ LBs, and Safeties who can tackle. Sound familiar?

Wish we were set at QB.

If it happens, I'll eat my own foot. IMO, this is just bs reporting to once again make Saban out to be a God. "Kelly is in consideration and we will find out if Saban is interested in going in that direction." bullshat

[url=http://www.msn.com/en

would you like some wing sauce? I have some just in case.

Advertisement
I don't know how much money Chip has, but it's a **** ton. He's got a massive ego. Anyone who actually believes he would go work for Saban needs to have their head examined.

If it happens, I'll eat my own foot. IMO, this is just bs reporting to once again make Saban out to be a God. "Kelly is in consideration and we will find out if Saban is interested in going in that direction." bullshat

Report: 'Some conversations have occurred between Nick Saban and Chip Kelly' about joining forces at Alabama

Exactly. Moarrrr fake news to make Lil Nicky look like he's the winner in every situation and his unparalleled preparedness and overall general excellence always leaves him in a teflon state.......except Feldman was on national tv yesterday saying that this entire Sark situation did completely blindside Saban. Then again, Feldman lives in LA and doesn't draw a salary from eSECpn or any other lazy/biased outlet so he has no motivation to feed into the Gawwwd narrative. I believe he predicted George Godsey will get the job....which sounds just about right.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back