Samuel choosing between FSU and Miami on Thursday

Advertisement
Fsu, good luck to him but he ain't going to be a cane so...

Choosing FSU and wishing someone good luck should never come out of Canes fan's mouth. I don't care if that was ur son or nephew. FSU and good luck should never be mentioned.
You either understand or you don't. It's that simple.

Apparently, it's not that simple. He still doesn't understand why we reacted to that comment. No self respecting fan would say such things.

Choosing FSU and wishing someone good luck should never come out of Canes fan's mouth. I don't care if that was ur son or nephew. FSU and good luck should never be mentioned.

Apparently, it's not that simple. He doesn't understand why we reacted to that comment. No self respecting fan would say such things.

"But he ain't going to be a cane so....." what tf do you think that even means?.... come on now I thought it was obvious...
Translation if he ain't a cane I don't care

Apparently, it's not that simple. He doesn't understand why we reacted to that comment. No self respecting fan would say such things.

"But he ain't going to be a cane so....." what tf do you think that even means?.... come on now I thought it was obvious...

I rest my case...

I rest my case...

Guys, he doesn't care, he just wishes the future opponent and rival good luck.

Advertisement

Apparently, it's not that simple. He still doesn't understand why we reacted to that comment. No self respecting fan would say such things.
I'm saying either you get it or you don't....that part is simple. You should never have to explain something so innate. Someone doesn't get it, **** em. Let them stay where they are. We don't need them.

I'm saying either you get it or you don't....that part is simple. You should never have to explain something so innate. Someone doesn't get it, **** em. Let them stay where they are. We don't need them.

Respect your existential swag.

Advertisement
I hope Jeff Thomas makes him break an ankle...or at least sprain it.

[TWEET]852615860598583298[/TWEET]

Yea there goes the fiction: "over Miami". It's all about trying to manipulate a sense of momentum, and an image, through social media.

Except Miami was never in the picture for him.

Meh while I agree that dot.com(how ghey is that name?) is a grade A douche the kid announced it as he was choosing FSU over UM.

We all know UM was just used as a "hat on the table" since he cant say "I'm deciding on thursday between FSU and FSU"

Advertisement
Guess he wants to get abused by our WR once a year instead of everyday in practice

[TWEET]852615860598583298[/TWEET]

giphy.jpg

Advertisement
In related news, I chose a handjob from Callous Hands Shanqueesha on Sistrunk over pvssy *** with Candice Swanepoel.

lol, meanwhile Matty ice Porter waited to unthaw before he reported it a minute ago peddling that Miami had mutual interest "at one time"
[TWEET]852627242005999616[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Back