Samuel choosing between FSU and Miami on Thursday

Advertisement
If we could get Blades to commit on the 10th that would be the perfect way to ruin it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have Blades make an announcement that he picking between the U and University of Florida State on April 10th. How you like us now Jimbo?

[TWEET]851164072515129344[/TWEET]

Good luck in Ohio

Funny how teams continue to show how superior we are to them, they have to continue to try and throw us under the bus. However, can't stop what is meant to be. He can "choose" between us even though no one expects him to announce us. We still comin!!!

Fsu, good luck to him but he ain't going to be a cane so...

Choosing FSU and wishing someone good luck should never come out of Canes fan's mouth. I don't care if that was ur son or nephew. FSU and good luck should never be mentioned.

Y'all get mad at the dumbest things... come on now..

I try to stay off ur head, b/c u keep us up to date w tweets, and provide intel; with that being said, No Cane fan would or should EVER wish a kid good luck for going to our arch rival! I respect FSU ONLY b/c they kept our series opened and didn't bytch out like UF...but don't get it twisted; I wish them the most ill will possible. And true Cane fans wish the same. I don't care if we won 10 str8 against them and 5 str8 national titles...As long as FSU is still breathing, I wish them nothing but the worst. That's the point.

Also, as a side note, stop moaning and complaining when u get called out. Boss up, take it, or don't take it, w/e floats ur boat; but just b/c someone calls u out, don't mean they "hate u."

Nah it don't matter what I post I get hated on here regardless. I don't really care but it gets tiring though I must admit...

Fsu, good luck to him but he ain't going to be a cane so...

Choosing FSU and wishing someone good luck should never come out of Canes fan's mouth. I don't care if that was ur son or nephew. FSU and good luck should never be mentioned.

Y'all get mad at the dumbest things... come on now..

I try to stay off ur head, b/c u keep us up to date w tweets, and provide intel; with that being said, No Cane fan would or should EVER wish a kid good luck for going to our arch rival! I respect FSU ONLY b/c they kept our series opened and didn't bytch out like UF...but don't get it twisted; I wish them the most ill will possible. And true Cane fans wish the same. I don't care if we won 10 str8 against them and 5 str8 national titles...As long as FSU is still breathing, I wish them nothing but the worst. That's the point.

Also, as a side note, stop moaning and complaining when u get called out. Boss up, take it, or don't take it, w/e floats ur boat; but just b/c someone calls u out, don't mean they "hate u."

Nah it don't matter what I post I get hated on here regardless. I don't really care but it gets tiring though I must admit...

The brock hate is down significantly since Cane Dynasty was Band and went MIA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i recall dalvin ****face committing to "the university of florida" state on national tv... not sure what school that is

Advertisement
Advertisement
How can he choose between FSU and Miami when our current staff never re-offered him?

Along with a few WR's as well.

They don't hear us though!

What's a "re-offer"?

When Richt and Co came in, basically all offers were kinda voided until they could evaluate players for themselves.

Yup! He has never been re-offered by Miami.

Miami only wants to take a "small db" every 2 years from what I was told.

so he really is going to go on caneshades ? smh , I wish we did offer samuel , he is a G and str8 dog but **** be a loser at fsu

Advertisement
Back