Samuel choosing between FSU and Miami on Thursday

I don't like this because it makes us out to be the losers against Florida state when we all know he isnt coming here. Samuel just came off of a visit to FSU, he knows where he is going today. It would be great if we could get Campbell to commit to us that same day or sooner.

Give me Campbell and Blades ....hold onto Jobe....put in a good fight for Surtain and call it a day

this x 10000000. Lock up Blades and Campbell and then go all out for Surtain and obviously take him if he wants in

Advertisement
Pros: Perfect cover corner for pesky slot receivers.

Cons: Middle school size.

Losing him hurts more than losing Jobe would at CB. Blades, Ivey, and Campbell are the only kids i would take over Samuel at CB.

Advertisement
If we could get Blades to commit on the 10th that would be the perfect way to ruin it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

of course he has an offer , and he suppose to be on caneshades 2m . is he really going to try us like that ?

Advertisement
If we could get Blades to commit on the 10th that would be the perfect way to ruin it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the rumor is that blades wants to commit on on Father's Day, that's why I mention Campbell instead. But any other high profile stud committing that same day would be good also.

I don't like this because it makes us out to be the losers against Florida state when we all know he isnt coming here. Samuel just came off of a visit to FSU, he knows where he is going today. It would be great if we could get Campbell to commit to us that same day or sooner.

That's the point though. Smells like Jumbo to me. The U has a ton of momentum? Why not have my next commit say he committed to us over them? It's that Nole ****ery

Bingo, let's see if Richt has something up his sleeve.

We are rumored to be landing two players this weekend...

That's the point though. Smells like Jumbo to me. The U has a ton of momentum? Why not have my next commit say he committed to us over them? It's that Nole ****ery

I was hoping one might be Brevin Jordan but that's not likely as he's about to release a top list per Twitter 1/2 hour ago:

[TWEET]851199700581482496[/TWEET]

Last edited:
So what I'm hearing is either way we getting a commit Thursday? Cause if he chooses free shoes we know Rocht and Co got another stud behind the scenes ready to make his commitment public . Nothing but positive momentum.

Advertisement
I'd take Blades over Samuel in a heartbeat. In addition to Blades being a great player, he is a rabid Dog with a ton of moxie. Samuel a great player. Never seen or heard he's a Savage like Blades.

Advertisement
I just watched their tapes again. To me the difference is Blades is a Bully on the field, and that's an X factor you can't teach. Ditto on needing Campbell big time

where you hearing that from? (unless you have inside info)

Advertisement
Back