Samuel choosing between FSU and Miami on Thursday

Fsu, good luck to him but he ain't going to be a cane so...

Choosing FSU and wishing someone good luck should never come out of Canes fan's mouth. I don't care if that was ur son or nephew. FSU and good luck should never be mentioned.

Advertisement
Picking FSU Secondary over playing w blades ... Cant wait for perry to light him up for 3 years

Choosing FSU and wishing someone good luck should never come out of Canes fan's mouth. I don't care if that was ur son or nephew. FSU and good luck should never be mentioned.

tmp_13182-giphy.gif.cf(2)-1239226881.gif

Advertisement
Yeah that fact he's going on CaneShaeds tomorrow would tell me he's committing to us....or that Caneshades is trash. You don't air commitments to other schools.

But if he's coming here that could mean this staff doesn't feel comfortable with their chances of getting Campbell/keeping Jobe???

Guess we'll find out tomorrow that Cane Shades is trash..

edit: saw hes committing next week and caneshades is tomorrow, so I guess they're not stupid.

Last edited:
Advertisement

You. Are. The. *******. Worst. Poster. Ever.

Really? Wishing him a Nole luck? Have you ever even attended a Miami game that wasn't in Georgia?

You. Are. The. ****ing. Worst. Poster. Ever.

Really? Wishing him a Nole luck? Have you ever even attended a Miami game that wasn't in Georgia?

I attended several of the bowl games, Chick-fil-A peach bowl and when we play ga tech, y'all just get mad at anything I ******* post, fvck all the haters on here man. Straight up, I clearly said he ain't going to be cane so... I posted that in portraying if he ain't cane then f_ck him

Advertisement
Advertisement

I attended several of the bowl games, Chick-fil-A peach bowl and when we play ga tech, y'all just get mad at anything I ******* post, fvck all the haters on here man. Straight up, I clearly said he ain't going to be cane so... I posted that in portraying if he ain't cane then f_ck him

Saying you respect fsu because they kept playing us when uf wouldn't I get. Wishing a recruit who's picking them over us good luck is right out. If that kid doesn't sign with us then he's dead to me. I don't specifically wish him ill, but **** if I'll wish him luck. **** that.

Sometimes people give you **** just for fun...this isn't that. For once have the damned sense to realize when you're saying something stupid (or at least acknowledge that it makes you look like a closet nole).

Saying you respect fsu because they kept playing us when uf wouldn't I get. Wishing a recruit who's picking them over us good luck is right out. If that kid doesn't sign with us then he's dead to me. I don't specifically wish him ill, but **** if I'll wish him luck. **** that.

Sometimes people give you **** just for fun...this isn't that. For once have the damned sense to realize when you're saying something stupid (or at least acknowledge that it makes you look like a closet nole).

man yall need to calm down. Just said good luck to the kid. Whats the big deal. He didnt say he hoped the kid was going to be an all american or some ****. Then he followed it up with "but he aint gunna be a cane so..." which is obviously what the elipses allude to.

yall aint gotta look far for some stupid brock posts, but yall start drama over nothing forreall. its not stupid to wish a kid luck in his life, regardless whether he chooses your school or not. calm down. wait for brock to actually post some stupid **** before you go wiild on him.

Y'all get mad at the dumbest things... come on now..

I try to stay off ur head, b/c u keep us up to date w tweets, and provide intel; with that being said, No Cane fan would or should EVER wish a kid good luck for going to our arch rival! I respect FSU ONLY b/c they kept our series opened and didn't bytch out like UF...but don't get it twisted; I wish them the most ill will possible. And true Cane fans wish the same. I don't care if we won 10 str8 against them and 5 str8 national titles...As long as FSU is still breathing, I wish them nothing but the worst. That's the point.

Also, as a side note, stop moaning and complaining when u get called out. Boss up, take it, or don't take it, w/e floats ur boat; but just b/c someone calls u out, don't mean they "hate u."

Advertisement
Back