Sam Pittman

Advertisement
False information... No Paper Was Sent
I suspect your QP is that same young, future business leader of America.

Who still owes me a paper...
I sent you your paper like 2 years ago. I absolutely destroyed your corrupt liberal agenda. As I suspected, I got no response

I do just fine with my job now. I have a graduate degree from the same school in DC that your maternal grandfather got his graduate degree from.
So working on a fanpage website counts as a job in journalism? The only reason you got a job as moderator is because people feel bad for you. You spend all your time controlling a troll page.

Advertisement
So working on a fanpage website counts as a job in journalism? The only reason you got a job as moderator is because people feel bad for you. You spend all your time controlling a troll page.
Yawn. You said, you were going to one of the top business schools in America. You’re not even close to that where you’re at.

Ya I am aware. The rule only applied to me though I guess. Of course you play favoritism and don't apply the rules to the people you and the other moderators like.
No. That rule applies to everyone on the Recruiting and Eye in the Sky Boards. I don’t know what they do on the OT and Covid boards. You get tossed because you act out and insult people.

Not coming here

TBH, I'm getting tired of post for Head Coaches who are building momentum at another P5 school and posters expecting them to drop what they're doing to be part of this sh*t BOT and work for Blake James.

We're not the Ohio State, Alabama, Texas, or USC job. Arkansas might be a better place to be a winning football program because they aren't scared to spend money. We need to find our own Sam Pittman because we don't have the money to take somebody else's.

Advertisement
TBH, I'm getting tired of post for Head Coaches who are building momentum at another P5 school and posters expecting them to drop what they're doing to be part of this sh*t BOT and work for Blake James.

We're not the Ohio State, Alabama, Texas, or USC job. Arkansas might be a better place to be a winning football program because they aren't scared to spend money. We need to find our own Sam Pittman because we don't have the money to take somebody else's.
Sam Pittman is a very southern guy. He is Arkansas. Idk if he would even leave for a usc or ohio state.

I get Mario only because of the alumni connection but after that, or a guy like Freeze at Liberty - I think coaches like Napier or the guys at UAB and Coastal Carolina are more likely. I don’t know if Kiffin would come here.

I get Mario only because of the alumni connection but after that, or a guy like Freeze at Liberty - I think coaches like Napier or the guys at UAB and Coastal Carolina are more likely. I don’t know if Kiffin would come here.
Kiffin signed an extension at Ole Miss that pays him more than Mario.

The only reason he leaves Ole Miss is he gets weary having to play Alabama, Auburn, and LSU every season. And now Arkansas is rebulding. So is Ole Miss, to be fair.

If he is successful the NFL may lure him back. The disaster at Oakland was a long time ago.

No. That rule applies to everyone on the Recruiting and Eye in the Sky Boards. I don’t know what they do on the OT and Covid boards. You get tossed because you act out and insult people.
If that was true,why do I see people taking politics on this site everyday without repercussions. @OrlandoCane told tell me to kill myself and used every racial slur imaginable after I destroyed him in a argument, and he is still allowed on this site. It's ridiculous. All you moderators play the favoritism game and its getting ridiculous

Advertisement
If that was true,why do I see people taking politics on this site everyday without repercussions. @OrlandoCane told tell me to kill myself and used every racial slur imaginable after I destroyed him in a argument, and he is still allowed on this site. It's ridiculous. All you moderators play the favoritism game and its getting ridiculous
They do not do that freely on the 2 main boards like I said. I do not know about the other boards on here. @OrlandoCane has never spoken to you. You are talking about Caneinorlando who is now @SWFLHurricane and he never did anything of the sort. In fact, I’m pretty certain that one of your suspected accounts had a racial meltdown on @Mklein13, who is also banned right now.

I’ve tried before to avoid banning you if you’d chill out - Ask @423Hurricane. But you do the same things each time. And often, I’m just messing with you and you go coo coo

They do not do that freely on the 2 main boards like I said. I do not know about the other boards on here. @OrlandoCane has never spoken to you. You are talking about Caneinorlando who is now @SWFLHurricane and he never did anything of the sort. In fact, I’m pretty certain that one of your accounts had a racial meltdown on @Mklein13 who is also banned right now.
@SWFLHurricane Went off on me after I proved that Bo Jackson was faster than "froggie" and after I proved the lazer system was used during that time era. And what racial meltdown are you referring to? I have never mentioned race to anyone on this site. Wasn't he the one that called me a "shrimp ****" like 2,000 times. You are proving exactly my point. Since I am not a OG user, all the blame gets put on me.

@SWFLHurricane Went off on me after I proved that Bo Jackson was faster than "froggie" and after I proved the lazer system was used during that time era. And what racial meltdown are you referring to? I have never mentioned race to anyone on this site. Wasn't he the one that called me a "shrimp ****" like 2,000 times. You are proving exactly my point. Since I am not a OG user, all the blame gets put on me.
He was allowed to use 9 different insults, including shrimp****, in the KTDT as sanctioned in there. He’s out now though. On top of it, we’ve cracked down on all the insults period. We felt it was ruining the board so we are stricter with that. I want you to try to be more easy going and less hair trigger. I’m tempted to reinstate @ST26 as your account since that’s what we have come to know and love you as.

Advertisement
He was allowed to use 9 different insults, including shrimp****, in the KTDT as sanctioned in there. He’s out now though. On top of it, we’ve cracked down on all the insults period. We felt it was ruining the board so we are stricter with that. I want you to try to be more easy going and less hair trigger. I’m tempted to reinstate @ST26 as your account since that’s what we have come to know and love you as.
I never would have taken this over the line if all you guys didn't personally attack me, including you. Why didn't you ever get banned? you still personally attack me to this day.

I never would have taken this over the line if all you guys didn't personally attack me, including you. Why didn't you ever get banned? you still personally attack me to this day.
You were told by @Poopscoop who was dsddcane back then that Bo's supposed 4.18 time was bogus....but what does a former Cane and friend of Bo's know....

I do nothing of the sort. I do not personally attack you. And I have been banned before - and I have gotten infractions. I’m the 2nd most reported poster on CIS.

Advertisement
Back