Sam Pittman

Advertisement
Look, if Manny is gone and Mario says no then Pittman deserves a call. He’ll probably say no but it’s worth the shot.

Don’t merge his thread with mine.I am the originator. While everyone was salivating over Mario I recognized the great job Pittman was doing weeks ago. Y’all are late to the party. Didn’t I say y’all need to listen to me? I know what I’m talking about

Premature victory lap or sagacious thread?
Find out on the next episode of Sam Pittman Insight -- the best source for Sam Pittman news East of the Mississippi!

Advertisement
What other account you fvckan herb. You try to pull rank from a 2019 account like you JJ or someone w rank. Tf outta, got stuff ur fat *** w a croqueta
Now you hurt my feelings.

I don’t pretend or act to be anyone of importance of privilege but I appreciate and truly humbled that 2 of your 3 messages on this board have been directed at me. 🤔🤔

Advertisement
I know who it is. He just can’t help himself.
Just a genuine question, how did you ever become a monorator? Does spending 24/7 on this site looking for trolls really qualify you to become a monoriator, or did you have to blow someone for the position. Regardless of how you got it, congrats on the promotion. Your high school reunion page will now say CanesInsight Moderator instead of a Kill Troll Threads author.

Sam Pittman is now 7-7 in his career. Crown him!
He also beat two top 25 teams this season. One of those teams happened to be in the college football playoff discussion. Between 2017 and 2-19, Arkansas only won 6 games. He has already won 7 is less than two seasons.

Advertisement
Just a genuine question, how did you ever become a monorator? Does spending 24/7 on this site looking for trolls really qualify you to become a monoriator, or did you have to blow someone for the position. Regardless of how you got it, congrats on the promotion. Your high school reunion page will now say CanesInsight Moderator instead of a Kill Troll Threads author.

I could scare the **** out of you tough guy.

8EC622BE-5128-41CF-BF5C-6335F80B8B33.jpeg

My dude you talk **** about join date like you a fvckan legacy, tf outta here
@PIPO is right. You don’t understand the context here. He’s referencing join date because the guy isn’t really a new poster. The guy he was talking to and referencing join date about is actually a multi-banned 19 year old yo-yo with a history here.

He also beat two top 25 teams this season. One of those teams happened to be in the college football playoff discussion. Between 2017 and 2-19, Arkansas only won 6 games. He has already won 7 is less than two seasons.
I think he’ll end up proving to be a great choice for Arkansas, but it’s a little early to anoint him.

And TAMU is quite overrated. They were fortunate to defeat unranked Colorado 10-7. How the Aggies barely slipped in the rankings (5th to 7th) only serves to display the $EC bias in the polls. Texas is no longer ranked.

@Georgia, @Ole Miss, and Auburn in three consecutive games will be interesting.

Advertisement
@PIPO is right. You don’t understand the context here. He’s referencing join date because the guy isn’t really a new poster. The guy he was talking to and referencing join date about is actually a multi-banned 19 year old yo-yo with a history here.
I suspect your QP is that same young, future business leader of America.

Who still owes me a paper...

You make Mario and fickell say no. Then go from there. I like Pittman also but I don’t think he’s leave for the Miami job. And Arkansas will give him an extension. I’m sure they have money. They do collect an sec check after all. And jerry Jones did go there so I assume he’d get a money grab phone call

Advertisement
Back