Sam Pittman

Sam Pittman is my number one candidate for head coach. Pittman is the exact type of coach that can make us a respectable football team again. He has done a great job turning around Arkansas. They looked really impressive in their wins against Texas and Texas ANM. Their style of play is very psychical and they play with a lot of energy. While at Georgia, he was considered the best oline coach and recruiter in the entire country. He produced a few first rounders including Andrew Thomas, Isiah Wynn, Isiah Wilson and a few others. He only makes 3 million a year with Arkansas, so I say we all crowdfund to help him get hired. We better make a move fast before he gets a huge extension or leaves for another program.

ELXQB_ZVUAAX0Qv.jpeg

Advertisement
Sam Pittman is my number one candidate for head coach. Pittman is the exact type of coach that can make us a respectable football team again. He has done a great job turning around Arkansas. They looked really impressive in their wins against Texas and Texas ANM. Their style of play is very psychical and they play with a lot of energy. While at Georgia, he was considered the best oline coach and recruiter in the entire country. He produced a few first rounders including Andrew Thomas, Isiah Wynn, Isiah Wilson and a few others. He only makes 3 million a year with Arkansas, so I say we all crowdfund to help him get hired. We better make a move fast before he gets a huge extension or leaves for another program.

ELXQB_ZVUAAX0Qv.jpeg
Not coming here

Advertisement

ELXQB_ZVUAAX0Qv.jpeg
Another coaching thread based on guys winning a few games. My man is 7-7 as a first time coach & now want him at this U.

SMDH

PS - join date - :sideeyes:

Another coaching thread based on guys winning a few games. My man is 7-7 as a first time coach & now want him at this U.

SMDH

PS - join date - :sideeyes:
Arkansas was an absolute disaster before Pittman got there. They only won 6 games between the years 2017 and 2019. This year, he was already beat two top 25 programs. One of those teams was in the college football playoff conversation. They are currently the third best SEC program, behind Georgia and Alabama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
WTF is your problem? I actually want to enjoy myself on saturdays and watch my favorite football team be a winning football program.

As we all do. But we have a head coach. And Pittman is employed by the University of Arkansas. We don't have a Head Coach opening. You're going to crowdfund to get him hired? Who do we give the money to? Pittman? When do we do it? Today? I'm sorry, you're right. Here's a few million dollars. I'll bet by the end of the day you could have Manny Diaz fired, and have Sam Pittman resign from his job at Arkansas in mid-season and take the job here. How much glue do you sniff on your lunchbreak?

Now, if you want to talk about how you think Sam Pittman is a good coach, and you know what his buyout is, and how much money it MIGHT take to pry him out of Fayetteville, in the event Manny is fired, etc. etc. etc....sure. But you're talking about raising money in Week 5 of the season when both these guys are still employed.

Arkansas was an absolute disaster before Pittman got there. They only won 6 games between the years 2017 and 2019. This year, he was already beat two top 25 programs. One of those teams was in the college football playoff conversation. They are currently the third best SEC program, behind Georgia and Alabama.
I am not arguing what he’s done this year. It’s been great! But he’s only coached 14 games (granted, 14 more than Manny had) but give me the former offensive line coach who actually played here & is also a proven recruiter with a more established record as a head coach.

I'm real interested to see how they do this week, tough trip to Athens. I'll be in the stands, if they can give UGA a game, I'll be very impressed.

As would I. Sadly, I think they're going to get absolutely flattened. But Briles is legit AF, they might be able to score a little on UGA. But I can't see any way, short of something crazy happening like pick-sixes, punt blocks etc where they even sniff 20 points against that defense.

I have UGA something like 34-16.

Advertisement
As we all do. But we have a head coach. And Pittman is employed by the University of Arkansas. We don't have a Head Coach opening. You're going to crowdfund to get him hired? Who do we give the money to? Pittman? When do we do it? Today? I'm sorry, you're right. Here's a few million dollars. I'll bet by the end of the day you could have Manny Diaz fired, and have Sam Pittman resign from his job at Arkansas in mid-season and take the job here. How much glue do you sniff on your lunchbreak?

Now, if you want to talk about how you think Sam Pittman is a good coach, and you know what his buyout is, and how much money it MIGHT take to pry him out of Fayetteville, in the event Manny is fired, etc. etc. etc....sure. But you're talking about raising money in Week 5 of the season when both these guys are still employed.
We will have a opening at head coach soon. I can tell you that alumni have been meeting to push Flake and Manny out of our program. The crowdfund was a joke. Obviously we aren't going to be able to pay for Pittman to come here 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Crazy stuff.
Our fans are something else.

Advertisement
Back