Salute to Jordan Miller and Coach Feeley

What’s the big picture?

Also it’s sandwiches but I’m sure you knew that too

Ohh boy.

Grammar time responses.

Bama with the most elite DL recruiting in the country and they inquire for no reason at all per heels dug.

It's all good fam. Even I take L's from time to time. You will learn too.

Advertisement
Ohh boy.

Grammar time responses.

Bama with the most elite DL recruiting in the country and they inquire for no reason at all per heels dug.

It's all good fam. Even I take L's from time to time. You will learn too.
Ok so last thing I promise. In your eyes does inquire mean they wanted him?

Not to be a hater, because it’s good progress, but it definite is exaggerated due to lighting difference and pose.

For example body builders get oiled up and tanned to look more muscular. In the second pic he is oily and tan. And the chains arr covering the gut which is also being flexed, just like his arms are being flexed by holding the hammer
Not to get racial but that tanned thing for this don't work with Black people, and I'm Black. Just the facts.

Advertisement
Ok so last thing I promise. In your eyes does inquire mean they wanted him?
LOL man let him have his fun, its summer and no sports going on right now except womens world cup, we all know Alabama aint want him. **** when I was at Edison Mario Cristobal from Alabama came to see Rob Knowles a few times.. So we officially stole him from Bama. Dudews wanna get hard of an oiled up Jordan Miller with a snapchat filter by all means let them

Not buying it! Not the same guy! If it is, then Feeley need to patent his workout routine! I can see him changing Puff Pastry into the hulk, but what routine is he doing to change his color? Miller walks into Feeley's hands as an unbaked Puff Pastry fat kid and transformed into the hot chocolate Hulk?

I can't get excited about this stuff until I see it on the field. How many times have we heard this in the offseason before? Whenever there is a coaching change the most popular people are the new OC, strength coach and backup QB. I gotta see it on the field to believe it.

Advertisement
Not buying it! Not the same guy! If it is, then Feeley need to patent his workout routine! I can see him changing Puff Pastry into the hulk, but what routine is he doing to change his color? Miller walks into Feeley's hands as an unbaked Puff Pastry fat kid and transformed into the hot chocolate Hulk?
Black people's skin will turn darker with prolonged exposure to sunlight. And we dont require suntan lotion. Just a little FYI....

Advertisement
I'm not involved in your pillow fight asshat so IDGAF about your so called truth.

You are ruining the thread with your side garbage yet you continue to post.
What thread it’s over what is there to talk about? Fat kid who everyone thought would be a jag had a late offer from UVA and Tennessee and we scooped in and has completely changed his body and hopefully can contribute starting this year. Miss anything? You STFU

What thread it’s over what is there to talk about? Fat kid who everyone thought would be a jag had a late offer from UVA and Tennessee and we scooped in and has completely changed his body and hopefully can contribute starting this year. Miss anything? You STFU

Now its turned into ******* with a high opinion of himself argues with everyone.

Advertisement
LOL man let him have his fun, its summer and no sports going on right now except womens world cup, we all know Alabama aint want him. **** when I was at Edison Mario Cristobal from Alabama came to see Rob Knowles a few times.. So we officially stole him from Bama. Dudews wanna get hard of an oiled up Jordan Miller with a snapchat filter by all means let them

Man what's up with the semenholes making *** cowboy edit of that poor recruit from texas?

Gotta give props to the nutrition guy as well, his name is escaping me right now. You can’t make that transformation without a proper diet. Running and lifting only does so much. Great effort by the kid and the entire staff

Kyle Bellamy........this guy had to basically ask the administration to create a job for him. He had finished baseball and gotten his degree
In exercise science with a concentration in nutrition. Blows my mind how a DIVISION 1 college football program can be so inept. Smh.

Advertisement
Back