Saleem Brightwell OLB NJ

Advertisement
Because when you offer someone who is living in 32 degree weather and they take a visit to sunny Miami, it is actually a pretty easy sell. To keep south Florida recruits at home is not as easy as it should be.

Advertisement
Because when you offer someone who is living in 32 degree weather and they take a visit to sunny Miami, it is actually a pretty easy sell. To keep south Florida recruits at home is not as easy as it should be.

Seriously? You think it's easier to sell nice weather to a kid who would have to move 1500 miles away from his family, then it is to convince a kid to stay home in the nice weather where his family can see him play all the time? We're talking about 3 star, second tier recruits, not the elite 4 and 5 star players. So how does OSU, Wisconsin, Michigan, Louisville and all those other northern schools convince these second tier SoFla kids to come play in the cold weather, on top of being 1500 miles away from their family? That should be **** near impossible then. If it's such an easy sell, then this staff should be lining up DT's left and right, because that's a position that needs to be outsourced, not 6ft 200lb guys who can run. I've got no problem with them going to Jersey to find guys, just not second tier LB's, WR', or DB's. When you're surrounded by a gaggle of 6's and 7's who are ready and willing, you don't drive 1000 miles to find the exact same type of girl.

You know what makes it easy to not keep the skai Moore's and isiah McKenzie's of the world home? If you don't recruit them all year and then throw a last second offer at them. Or you don't even bother to recruit or offer them at all.

oh goodie. A player that will transfer when Golden leaves. Can't wait.

Advertisement
so you dont know much about him but you know you like the kid from gulliver better? lol just because hes from miam doesnt make him better

Advertisement
so you dont know much about him but you know you like the kid from gulliver better? lol just because hes from miam doesnt make him better

I've seen the kid from Gulliver reminds me of Vilma I've seen the tape on this kid from jersey not the same kind of player IMO

Advertisement
The problem with recruiting the same players as Narduzzi is that we don't have Narduzzi to turn them into players.

Advertisement
Back