Said it earlier and Walton > Barkley

[TWEET]792495597404188673[/TWEET]
This hurdle was even more impressive by richards Imo. The guy Barkley jumped over was breaking down for the tackle whereas the guy richards jumped over was practically standing and he still cleared him with room to spare.

Barkley was also hit in mid air after the hurdle and still maintained balance. Ahmmon is amazing, too.

I love how saying anything good about a player compared to a Miami player triggers half this site.
It ain’t hate, just annoying when people hype players up for doing regular sh*t that a lot of rbs and receivers are capable of doing in college like a hurdle

Doing a hurdle over one player then getting hit by another player while you're still in air and maintaining your balance is not something every back in the country can do.

Here's a link of a rb from west Georgia jumping over a defender and running for a TD...

West Georgia's RB hurdles defender for TD - ESPN Video

Like i said it happens all the time

Former teammate of mine. He was always special. Went to ga tech and was poised to start but the ncaa flagged him for a test score

Advertisement
Barkley is a stud. For those that think Walton is better, you either must be new to football or have your canes glasses on.

Hard to objectively rank Walton when he's running behind **** offensive line his whole career

Barkley is good but 56yds on 20 carries against Indiana is not what I would call special. Lets see how this season shakes out I think they will be a lot closer to each other than people think. Our team is clearly not as potent without a healthy MW. Walton is a great back and he is our guys so who cares about that other dude!

Advertisement
Barkley is good but 56yds on 20 carries against Indiana is not what I would call special. Lets see how this season shakes out I think they will be a lot closer to each other than people think. Our team is clearly not as potent without a healthy MW. Walton is a great back and he is our guys so who cares about that other dude!

It's not even about stats. I love Walton, but it doesn't take much to see that Barkley is more talented. And nobody cares about him, we are just saying he's better which doesn't take anything away from Walton who might be top 5 college back in his own right.

I just the media hype in crowning Barkley is making people think he is this all world back which I don't see. That is why I'm saying once they both play better teams we will have a better idea of both.

Advertisement
Advertisement
8127C905-DCB9-442F-BB02-C2E90566EF61.jpg
That’s “elite” numbers to y’all? Overrated..... this is who Barkley is... look at his game logs throughout his college career. Same sh*t
Bryce love is the best running back this year
Barkley has 152 rushes 864 yards 9 tds 5.7 ypc, 39 catches 504 yards 3 tds on the season

LOL. I knew this thread would be bumped.

I believe Barkley to be better than Walton (measurables); however, the same CRTICISMS that some have levied against Walton (Great against inferior competition) applies to Barkley as well.

OP has a legitimate point...even if I haven’t brought myself to agree with him.

Advertisement
View attachment 53501
That’s “elite” numbers to y’all? Overrated..... this is who Barkley is... look at his game logs throughout his college career. Same sh*t
Bryce love is the best running back this year
Barkley has 152 rushes 864 yards 9 tds 5.7 ypc, 39 catches 504 yards 3 tds on the season

Exactly overrated like I always knew..... Walton is better

Barkley is massively better than Walton.

Just accept it and move on.

Fournette struggled a few times in big games, mainly Bama. Does that mean Walton is better than him?

Stupid bump.

Advertisement
Back