Said it earlier and Walton > Barkley

Advertisement
Op smokes crack. Walton is a very good college rb.

Barkley is elite / special

Advertisement
Dalvin cook is >>>>> better than Barkley and it’s not close. He’s good but is overhyped at the same time

Barkley is considered one of the best rb prospects of the last 5 years . One of the most complete backs you'll ever find.

It's your opinion but Cook was never viewed this way. I really don't know how you get that conclusion , but oh well.

Advertisement
Dalvin cook is >>>>> better than Barkley and it’s not close. He’s really good but is overhyped at the same time. Remember Barkley averaged 5.6 ypc last year

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Cook is good at one thing. One cut and go. That's his only elite trait.

Dalvin cook is >>>>> better than Barkley and it’s not close. He’s good but is overhyped at the same time

Barkley is considered one of the best rb prospects of the last 5 years . One of the most complete backs you'll ever find.

It's your opinion but Cook was never viewed this way. I really don't know how you get that conclusion , but oh well.

This is Brock.

That should answer your question.

Who views Barkley as one of the best rb prospects of the last 5 years?? Lol besides you, nystateofmind, Penn St.fans, and the dck riding media who have zero credibility on the subject?

Advertisement
I like Walton a lot, and he's a Cane so he's my guy but he's not in Barkley's league. Watch Barkley play, he's awesome.

It pains me to say it because anything related to PSU makes me want to vomit...but Barkley is a great talent and the best back in college football.

Who views Barkley as one of the best rb prospects of the last 5 years?? Lol besides you, nystateofmind, Penn St.fans, and the dck riding media who have zero credibility on the subject?

Scouts. It's mentioned all the time.

You're a god awful troll or just know nothing about football. Probably both .

Miami has to be the only team you watch.

Advertisement

Scouts. It's mentioned all the time.

You're a god awful troll or just know nothing about football. Probably both .

Miami has to be the only team you watch.

Yeah like I said a bunch of nobody's with a useless opinion like you... "scouts Its mentioned all the time" lol gtfoh didn't hear it mentioned not once tonight against Iowa.

Besides stop being a groupie..scouts just go with the media hype as well that's why they're wrong more times than not. Walton is better... Barkley has the most hype that's the only thing that separates them.

Wasn't this said about Fournette? Barkley is great but everyone loves to hype guys up as the best since whoever. It's funny how that kid James at FSU gets so much hype then gets burned against an average NC State receiver.

Advertisement
Back