Said it earlier and Walton > Barkley

Advertisement
Lunacy.

Walton is a great, great player. Barkley is a once-every-five-year talent.

Yep. Total package. Le’Veon Bell patience, nasty jump-cut ability, elite receiving skills, brushing style, great in pass pro and no character flaws. Balance is probably his best trait, insane ability to stay on his feet and stay in bounds on a tightrope. Oh and he routinely hurdles defenders.

Walton has more electricity. Very similar game but I'd take Walton in a draft first.

U would be fired if u took Walton over saygone with a top 5 pick and told to stick to makin sammiches

Dont get me wrong Ill take Walton but thats way too high and Barkley is a man with pull away speed

Barkley is a freak

giphy.gif

6eLkASp

Advertisement
lol at the fans who get butthurt when you say a player from another team is better. Barkley is elite in every way, it only takes one game of watching him to realize that. Walton is great, Barkley is elite.

If your going to say once in five years, your saying better than gurley, Leonard fournette, Zeke Elliott etc. I mean he's not that good. I like his game but he's not going to re-write the job description or something. He's a talented back playing in a pretty slow conference. Let's at least wait and see before calling him a once I five year talent.

Advertisement
Lol I just watched an entire highlight film dedicated to this guy... lol y'all will dck ride somebody so bad I thought he was better than Frank Gore and Willis McGahee put together smh.

Great rb but acting like Mark Walton not in his league is some groupie shxt... if Walton not elite, Barkley not either.

LOLOLOLOL love Walton. Not same category of human that Barkley is. Get yourself together, fella.

Advertisement
This site, once a every 5 year back?

************ had 33 car for 58 yds with a 1.8 avg vs Indiana?

His QB had to carry the day vs a **** Michigan St team because Mr. once every 5 years couldn't do a **** thing.

I am not even comparing Walton to this guy.

Just the fact that dudes on here sucking Barkley off like his name is Barry Sanders.

Barkley is a freak

giphy.gif

6eLkASp

I see fb players jumping over players all the time.... omg but Barkley is a freak!!! Once in a 5 year back bc of this!!

No, you don't.

[TWEET]792495597404188673[/TWEET]
This hurdle was even more impressive by richards Imo. The guy Barkley jumped over was breaking down for the tackle whereas the guy richards jumped over was practically standing and he still cleared him with room to spare.

Advertisement
This site, once a every 5 year back?

************ had 33 car for 58 yds with a 1.8 avg vs Indiana?

His QB had to carry the day vs a **** Michigan St team because Mr. once every 5 years couldn't do a **** thing.

I am not even comparing Walton to this guy.

Just the fact that dudes on here sucking Barkley off like his name is Barry Sanders.

Exactly , he was a feast or famine back like walton was at times last year. Said that in that walton thread before the season. E67D27FD-F4C5-45B4-8DDC-30200B927BAD.jpg thats not elite stats for a running back
Barkley had 272 carries 1492 yards 5.6 ypc 18 touchdowns
Walton had 211 carries 1117 yards 5.3 ypc 14 touchdowns
If walton would have had 61 more carries like Barkley had his stats possibly would have been similar or just a little bit lower.
And for the record no I don’t think walton is better than Barkley but he is one of the top backs in the country for sure

Last edited:
Barkley is a freak

giphy.gif

6eLkASp

I see fb players jumping over players all the time.... omg but Barkley is a freak!!! Once in a 5 year back bc of this!!

No, you don't.

[TWEET]792495597404188673[/TWEET]
This hurdle was even more impressive by richards Imo. The guy Barkley jumped over was breaking down for the tackle whereas the guy richards jumped over was practically standing and he still cleared him with room to spare.

Barkley was also hit in mid air after the hurdle and still maintained balance. Ahmmon is amazing, too.

I love how saying anything good about a player compared to a Miami player triggers half this site.

Advertisement
Back