Said it earlier and Walton > Barkley

I’m not even saying walton is better but imo Barkley is not who he is hyped up to be(a cant miss prospect) #1 overall or whatever

Advertisement
Barkley, IMO, isn't in the same class as Zeke, BUGA, Dalvin coming into the draft. I wouldn't doubt that many evaluators place him after Joe Mixon and maybe even Derrick Henry among recent RB prospects.

It'll likely sound hindsight, but what makes Barkley a better prospect then say Kareem Hunt?

Advertisement
I think Barkley is close, but agree that he's still a notch below Zeke/Fournette/Gurley because he's not the pure runners that they are. I think he'll test a notch below them athletically too.

But what he's been able to do as a receiver and KR this year in a 230 lb. frame is pretty ridiculous. I think people are having visions of him being a do everything David Johnson/Le'Veon Bell type. I can see the comparison, I just think he's not quite in that league.

Any Barkley truthers still out there?.... AE9275FF-B7A7-4F6B-9025-BD933D0734AB.jpg
Y’all bag on gus all the time lol but would you look at this...

Advertisement
View attachment 53501
That’s “elite” numbers to y’all? Overrated..... this is who Barkley is... look at his game logs throughout his college career. Same sh*t
Bryce love is the best running back this year
Barkley has 152 rushes 864 yards 9 tds 5.7 ypc, 39 catches 504 yards 3 tds on the season

Most mock drafts have Barkley going in the top 10. I know the draft isn't everything, but is top ten not elite?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not taking Barkley over 3 backs. Guice, Ronald jones and Sony Michel are all better imo

Totally disagree but not going to argue with your opinion. Imo he’s laughingly better then those 3. Also he will have the best combine in HISTORY. He’s a specimen. I hate him & Penn State but he’s just a freakshow.

Walton was a good back but never the back. People on here portrayed him to be.

Barkley is another over hyped player. Played 13 games and only had 4 games of a 100 yards or more. Elite talent my ***.

Barkley better hope nobody hires Indiana or Rutgers DC in the league.

Advertisement
Back