Said it earlier and Walton > Barkley

walton special teams ability should bring him up a rd. I see him as a 3rd-4th rounder.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn't this said about Fournette? Barkley is great but everyone loves to hype guys up as the best since whoever. It's funny how that kid James at FSU gets so much hype then gets burned against an average NC State receiver.
I hate to defend that fake *** Sean Taylor but he did come off an ACL so give it a couple more years to see if hes any good because his fresh year he balled, he has the measurables to be a good pro if he recovers from the knee injury.

Advertisement
I know it's off-topic, but Orlando Brown only threw the bar up 14 times, and he's supposed to be one of the top 5 offensive linemen in the draft. WTF is up with that???

Advertisement
Think Walton will have a long productive career in NFL shifty , can catch the ball and is not afraid to block
and knows how to as well. Barkley is at another level though and if he stays injury free will have a great NFL career
Always wondered why Franklin at PSU ran offense thru QB rather than Barkley.....

Think Walton will have a long productive career in NFL shifty , can catch the ball and is not afraid to block
and knows how to as well. Barkley is at another level though and if he stays injury free will have a great NFL career
Always wondered why Franklin at PSU ran offense thru QB rather than Barkley.....
Walton would fit perfectly in the patriots offense, although I would Hate it because I hate The patriots lol

Elite athlete and a good back, but I’m not seeing this once in a generation player he was hyped up to be
If that 4.33 is true hes elite because he has break away jets and stop and go speed with power and vision. Kids good, he can bust thats possible but the talent is there and its hard to pass up.

Advertisement
Back