Said it earlier and Walton > Barkley

Advertisement
So Like I said, Barkley is more explosive and just a plain better athlete than ALL the recent top RB draft picks.
Anyone failing to see why he has so much potential is just being stupid.

like seriously there is no question Barkley is the best RB to come out in close to a decade. If you personally think maybe one of Zeke, Gurley, or LF are better than I wont fault you. But acting like Walton is even lose to the PROSPECT Barkley is is crazy.
Its called Homers they cant see anything else, they still think its 2000

They're just as bad as trolls imo
Every fanbase has them, u have to learn to take those glasses off no matter how much u love a player or team. If u got to a Florida forum let alone any team they think there players are thebest. We used to put the best players in the league used too, this fanbase cant get over the fact that thats not true no more

Last edited:
Advertisement
His 4.4, 41 inch very, and 29 bench reps says your username suits you.

Ok I'm being a hater.... but he ain't doing **** in the league anyway. How you this "great" of a running back but fall completely out of the heisman race while another running back was a finalist? BUST

Karen Hunt ran a 4.6 at the combine. He’s pretty good. Doesn’t catch as good as MW.

Ok I'm being a hater.... but he ain't doing **** in the league anyway. How you this "great" of a running back but fall completely out of the heisman race while another running back was a finalist? BUST
Because Penn State sucks, hes the only thingthey had on offense I cant even name another player. Teams stacked the box on them dudes to stop him

Advertisement
Only thing they had on offense? They will have a WR and TE drafted pretty high this year. Lol

Do people watch games or no?

Only thing they had on offense? They will have a WR and TE drafted pretty high this year. Lol

Do people watch games or no?
Are they legit top flight players like 1st round types? If they have any other 1st rounders I dont know about them, they may have them but I know what my eye balls see with Barkley hes a beast. Hes jumps off the screen, most kids jump off the screen in there HS highlights not many jump off the screen in college he does

Walton running a 4.64 coming off ankle surgery w limited football is nice. Mayock prefaced his 40 by saying he just not too long ago came from under a knife w his ankle and then after the 40 said, yeah, I just love him as a football player.

No lie, if Barkley winds up being a bust, this may be in my top 5 all time greatest bust. No way this kid shouldn’t be a perennial pro bowler, and I hate PSU players.

Advertisement
Are they legit top flight players like 1st round types? If they have any other 1st rounders I dont know about them, they may have them but I know what my eye balls see with Barkley hes a beast. Hes jumps off the screen, most kids jump off the screen in there HS highlights not many jump off the screen in college he does

Mike Gesicki, the TE, will be a 2nd rounder. The WR, DaeSean Hamilton likely a 3rd rounder. They are good players. Chris Godwin was a 3rd round selection last year at WR from Penn State. Trace McSorley isn't a pro football player by any means, but he was a very good quarterback. Statistically the best QB in Penn State history.

The PSU curse hurts, but man on film and the combine he looks the real deal. Get a voodoo witch doctor and I might draft him in the third.
At rb he is a can’t miss but **** the Cubs won a World Series in my lifetime. So it is not so far out of the question.

Just for some reference. Combine times of other South Florida running backs...all just so happen to be successes in the NFL and outplayed their draft slot.

Devonta Freeman 4.58 (3rd Round)
James White 4.57 (4th Round)
Lamar Miller 4.40 (4th Round)
Dalvin Cook 4.49 (2nd Round)
Alex Collins 4.59 (5th Round)
Frank Gore 4.58 (3rd Round)
Branden Oliver 4.62 (Pro-Day) (UDFA)
Gio Bernard 4.54 (2nd Round)
Duke Johnson 4.54 (3rd Round)

You all can doubt Sony Michel and Mark Walton...but odds are in their favor that they are among the top...say...5 backs in the class when its all said and done. One of them will likely be the best RB from the class. At MINIMUM, they are going to valuable role players on an offense that loves throwing to the backs. Michel is already getting Alvin Kamara comps by the guys at NFLN.

Barkley is a fine player...what you are seeing at the combine, though, is nothing no one didn't see coming. It tells us nothing new. But, the brakes need to be pumped on him being some generational talent. If you think he's the top RB in the class...cool...seems like its the consensus...I tend to think Sony or Guice is the best back...or will be the best back when its all said done...but you all need to stop clowning on Mark Walton...the dude is going to be AT MINIMUM in the Duke Johnson/Gio Bernard/James White spectrum of backs as a 40+ reception player that plays specials like a demon. I think he's a better runner than Bernard and White and might become more of a pro runner than Duke Johnson...which is a pretty **** good, eventual Top 5 back in the class.

Advertisement
Walton ran a 4.60 40 months after a bad ankle injury which isn’t that bad when you think about. A healthy chubb and michel only ran a little bit faster

Going back to the original post of Walton>>>>Barkley..hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

The homerism is strong with some self anointed experts on this board. They are not so elite in their assessments. Just don't tell them that..:

Go Canes!

You all can doubt Sony Michel and Mark Walton...but odds are in their favor that they are among the top...say...5 backs in the class when its all said and done. One of them will likely be the best RB from the class. At MINIMUM, they are going to valuable role players on an offense that loves throwing to the backs. Michel is already getting Alvin Kamara comps by the guys at NFLN.

Barkley is a fine player...what you are seeing at the combine, though, is nothing no one didn't see coming. It tells us nothing new. But, the brakes need to be pumped on him being some generational talent. If you think he's the top RB in the class...cool...seems like its the consensus...I tend to think Sony or Guice is the best back...or will be the best back when its all said done...but you all need to stop clowning on Mark Walton...the dude is going to be AT MINIMUM in the Duke Johnson/Gio Bernard/James White spectrum of backs as a 40+ reception player that plays specials like a demon. I think he's a better runner than Bernard and White and might become more of a pro runner than Duke Johnson...which is a pretty **** good, eventual Top 5 back in the class.

Bruh theres a difference in doubting walton or even michel and simply stating Barkley is in a class of prospects all by himself at the RB position.
How they actually perform when they get to the NFL is going to be heavily dependent on what team they go to and what the situation is. Look at todd gurley for instance. Last year he was one of the worst starting RBs in the league - because the HC and offense was complete trash. This year under sean mcvay he was the best RB in the NFL.

So do I think its impossible for Walton to have a better NFL career than Barkley, of course no. But Is it likely? **** no...and I like Walton in this draft class.
id rank it:
1. Barkley
2. Guice
3. Ronald Jones
4. Michel
5. Walton
6. Chubb
7. John Kelly
8. Rashaad Penny
9. Kerryon Johnson
10. Nyheim Hines.

Just for some reference. Combine times of other South Florida running backs...all just so happen to be successes in the NFL and outplayed their draft slot.

Devonta Freeman 4.58 (3rd Round)
James White 4.57 (4th Round)
Lamar Miller 4.40 (4th Round)
Dalvin Cook 4.49 (2nd Round)
Alex Collins 4.59 (5th Round)
Frank Gore 4.58 (3rd Round)
Branden Oliver 4.62 (Pro-Day) (UDFA)
Gio Bernard 4.54 (2nd Round)
Duke Johnson 4.54 (3rd Round)

**** that was Freemans 40? dude looks shot out of a cannon when he runs the ball. I would def take Michel, its weird though that a guy like Duke can run a better 40 then Freeman yet when u watch them in the pros Freeman looks way faster. Thats why explosiveness to me is more important than speed with speed being 2nd. The short area burst is what separates guys from the rest.

Advertisement
Back