BCC
Clemson
Georgia Tech
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Nebraska

The schedule is tougher next year then this year

Advertisement
It is amazing that we will be worse because next years team is more talented.

I don't see how next year's team is more talented, unless some of the incoming freshmen and the ones that redshirted are better than Duke, Dorsett, Walford, Perryman, Flowers, etc.

Player development is not exactly a staple of our current coaching staff.

I hear you but this is what Golden is bringing back next year

Defensive Line
Chad Thomas ***** (5 Star) -Too small for 3-4 DE
AQM. **** (4 star) -Too small for 3-4 DE
T McCord **** (4 star) -Too small for 3-4 DE
Harris. **** (4 star) -Too small for 3-4 DE
D Jackson **** (4 star) -Too small for 3-4 DE
Moten. **** (4 star) -Red-shirt freshman on 3-4 dline
Hamilton. **** (4 star) -JAG
Jenkins. *** (3 star who stout as a freshman) -only a softmore on a 3-4 dline
Huertolu (spelling) Junior College -Big Maybe
Wyche. (Junior college) - Big Maybe
Moore *** (3 star who is extremely athletic) -JAG

Secondary
Howard ***** (5 star)
Burns. **** ( 4 star)
C Elder. **** (4 star)
Carter **** (4 star)
Bush. **** (4 star)
A Crawford *** (3 star)
D Crawford *** (3 star)
Jenkins *** (3 star)
-All play just average except for Bush

Line backers
Kirby **** (4 star) -Big Maybe
Owens **** (4 star) -only 2nd year in complicated scheme
Grace **** (4 star) -Promising but underdeveloped for 3-4 lbs.
-We play a 3-4, where is the rest of our supposedly quality lbs.

-Offense should be OK
On offense you bring back an experienced offensive line

Brad Kayaa **** (4 star)
Yearby ***** (5 star)
Coley **** (4 star)

A good experienced receiving core and a good tightened.

Golden is such a loser. Coaches would kill to have our roster for 2015

FYI

Don't make excuses for Golden. That is the talent level he is blessed with that most coaches would dream of having. How can that many highly rates players underperform?

Not making excuses, this is an indictment against Golden. First he brought all these players in. Second if we played to their strengths and played a 4-3 all my comments are nullified.

Road Games:

Duke
Florida State
North Carolina
Pittsburgh
Cincy
FAU

Home Games:

BCC
Clemson
Georgia Tech
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Nebraska

I initially thought it would be easier, but I am now expecting improvements from almost all our opponents, while we regress. Except for the obvious cupcakes, we are F***ed.

Road Games:

Duke
Florida State
North Carolina
Pittsburgh
Cincy
FAU

Home Games:

BCC
Clemson
Georgia Tech
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Nebraska

I initially thought it would be easier, but I am now expecting improvements from almost all our opponents, while we regress. Except for the obvious cupcakes, we are F***ed.
How many more blow outs can one coach have..lol

I think the team will be overall more talented next year. Losing Duke hurts but RB is the easiest position to replace. Dorsett was a game changer but was often too one dimensional. The biggest hurt is Denzel because he was the heart of our average/terrible defense.

However, I still think next year is worse due to the mindset of the program. The players quit at the end of the season and Golden won't be winning them over this offseason. All the players know next year will be his last so I doubt the offseason coaching will have much of an impact. Nobody believes in Golden and another year makes everything worse.

Advertisement

I don't see how next year's team is more talented, unless some of the incoming freshmen and the ones that redshirted are better than Duke, Dorsett, Walford, Perryman, Flowers, etc.

Defensive Line
Chad Thomas ***** (5 Star)
AQM. **** (4 star)
T McCord **** (4 star)
Harris. **** (4 star)
D Jackson **** (4 star)
Moten. **** (4 star)
Hamilton. **** (4 star)
Jenkins. *** (3 star who stout as a freshman)
Huertolu (spelling) Junior College
Wyche. (Junior college)
Moore *** (3 star who is extremely athletic)

Secondary
Howard ***** (5 star)
Burns. **** ( 4 star)
C Elder. **** (4 star)
Carter **** (4 star)
Bush. **** (4 star)
A Crawford *** (3 star)
D Crawford *** (3 star)
Jenkins *** (3 star)

Line backers
Kirby **** (4 star)
Owens **** (4 star)
Grace **** (4 star)

Brad Kayaa **** (4 star)
Yearby ***** (5 star)
Coley **** (4 star)

Definitely not more talented than this year

We are only losing Dorsett, Duke, Perryman and Walford.

Dorsett is replaceable. We act like he was Amari Copper or Santana Moss, Wayne or Johnson type talent.

Duke is being replaced by Yearby who was a prolific runner and set all kinds of records in Dade county.

Grace will replace Perryman as the dominant LB.

Our tight ends can replace Walford.

There is no excuse as to why we should not breeze through the ACC...None.

And Flowers, Feliciano, McDermott.

Both Chickillo and Pierre were 3 year starters who will be late round picks.

I don't think you realize what guys like Denzel and Duke meant for our team. You just writing them off as easily replaceable by guys like Yearby and Grace, especially Yearby who isn't half the back Duke is, is laughable.

How can our tight ends replace Walford. I'm curious what is this based on? Dobard had like 3 catches all year and fumbled the one good look he got.

Leave whatever fantasy land you vacationed to and come back to the real world. Nothing any of these backups have done or shown leads me to believe they can come close to replacing our outgoing guys.

Your defense is lacking the clean up man (Perryman) our defense is terrible I don't care what all these stats say if you can't stop any body what does it matter

Duke doesn't fumble/drop an easy catch for a pick we win that game last night. If Duke doesn't fumble against Nebraska we would have had a good chance to win that game. He also fumbled early to set the tone for the Virginia disaster. Clearly Duke is one of the all time greats at Miami and he truly is a great kid more importantly. But he didn't win us a big game all year but certainly cost us a good chance to win some. Take that into account as well as if we hold onto walton, scarlett, and williams we will be fine at rb. Losing Perryman is the toughest to replace by far.

If Nebraska doesn't miss 2 field goals, Duke's fumble wouldn't have mattered. We can do what if all day.

Advertisement
Road Games:

Duke
Florida State
North Carolina
Pittsburgh
Cincy
FAU

Home Games:

BCC
Clemson
Georgia Tech
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Nebraska

2 wins. That is all.

Duke doesn't fumble/drop an easy catch for a pick we win that game last night. If Duke doesn't fumble against Nebraska we would have had a good chance to win that game. He also fumbled early to set the tone for the Virginia disaster. Clearly Duke is one of the all time greats at Miami and he truly is a great kid more importantly. But he didn't win us a big game all year but certainly cost us a good chance to win some. Take that into account as well as if we hold onto walton, scarlett, and williams we will be fine at rb. Losing Perryman is the toughest to replace by far.

But you also have to take into account that when you are so dependent on one player and expecting him to handle the ball 30+ times a game via hand offs and catching the ball, just from a statistical standpoint, he's going to make some mistakes. Our offense was to heavily dependent on Duke all year. Every team knew that and they keyed on him. We didn't have one truly dominant receiver this year. Walford's was good but we just didn't have a dominant passing game to take pressure off of Duke.

Sad truth...brad Kaaya's era will be wasted, just like Duke's era.

Sorry, but this kid needs to GET OUT right now! These coaches will ruin him. Much as I want him to be here and think he'll be a great QB, it's in his best interest to return to Cali YESTERDAY.

Welcome to 3-9 in 2015. We'll be the laughing stock of CFB, as if we aren't that already.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Joe Yearby is not even half the back Duke is.

Duke was explosive and a phenom as a freshman. Yearby is mediocre at best by comparison. Huge downgrade.

Our receiving corps loses it's two most productive receivers.

Our mediocre and out of shape OL gets worse.

I really wish Kaaya would transfer. Kid has an NFL future that will be ruined by this program.

Sad truth...brad Kaaya's era will be wasted, just like Duke's era.

This right here is all I've been thinking about since very early in the season.

The inept idiots making decisions on behalf of our program will probably take too long to fire Golden....so say he gets fired after next season....that would mean at least half (or 2/3 if he leaves early) of Kaaya's career will already be gone by the time we hopefully hire a competent head coach and then the kid has to learn a new system.

It's ******* depressing. It's as if Golden was part of our **** sanctions.

Our defense will be worse without Perryman, plain and simple.

I believe Kaaya will continue to improve, despite the incompetent coaching staff, but it will not be enough to overcome our sham of a defense.

We will once again get blown out by bad teams and our signature win will be against a perennial ACC doormat.

It will be the mid-70's all over again. I didn't think it could get any worse than the Shannon years, but Golden will take us to new lows.

Advertisement
I think we will be worse, talent-wise.

Major depth issues at OL, Kirby is a huge drop-off from Perryman and no Duke. Also, we lose two seniors on the defensive line. We will miss their strength and experience.

Although the defensive line should be one of the most athletic we've had in a while (AQM, Kamalu, Thomas, McCord), those skills will be wasted in this scheme.

Defensive Line
Chad Thomas ***** (5 Star)
AQM. **** (4 star)
T McCord **** (4 star)
Harris. **** (4 star)
D Jackson **** (4 star)
Moten. **** (4 star)
Hamilton. **** (4 star)
Jenkins. *** (3 star who stout as a freshman)
Huertolu (spelling) Junior College
Wyche. (Junior college)
Moore *** (3 star who is extremely athletic)

Secondary
Howard ***** (5 star)
Burns. **** ( 4 star)
C Elder. **** (4 star)
Carter **** (4 star)
Bush. **** (4 star)
A Crawford *** (3 star)
D Crawford *** (3 star)
Jenkins *** (3 star)

Line backers
Kirby **** (4 star)
Owens **** (4 star)
Grace **** (4 star)

Brad Kayaa **** (4 star)
Yearby ***** (5 star)
Coley **** (4 star)

Definitely not more talented than this year

We are only losing Dorsett, Duke, Perryman and Walford.

Dorsett is replaceable. We act like he was Amari Copper or Santana Moss, Wayne or Johnson type talent.

Duke is being replaced by Yearby who was a prolific runner and set all kinds of records in Dade county.

Grace will replace Perryman as the dominant LB.

Our tight ends can replace Walford.

There is no excuse as to why we should not breeze through the ACC...None.

And Flowers, Feliciano, McDermott.

Both Chickillo and Pierre were 3 year starters who will be late round picks.

I don't think you realize what guys like Denzel and Duke meant for our team. You just writing them off as easily replaceable by guys like Yearby and Grace, especially Yearby who isn't half the back Duke is, is laughable.

How can our tight ends replace Walford. I'm curious what is this based on? Dobard had like 3 catches all year and fumbled the one good look he got.

Leave whatever fantasy land you vacationed to and come back to the real world. Nothing any of these backups have done or shown leads me to believe they can come close to replacing our outgoing guys.

The backups are always better than the starters in Slurp Town.

We even have nut swingers in here starting a movement against our best player--Duke. They want people to start thinking we would have won a few more games this year with someone other than Duke at RB.

The faqqoty seeds are being planted. In a few weeks they'll have all the brainless rabble puppeting the new Folden party line blaming Duke and looking forward to the immortal Joe Yearby leading us to a huge season in 2015.

Advertisement
Back