Saban says spring ball would be "JV."

Advertisement
He's a senior citizen and has Fvck you money. Nothing to lose. Not a single person in Alabama will ever say anything bad about him even if he takes a dump on the 50 yard line at halftime.
I'd like to hear him
He's right.

Lmao at the ignoramuses at Ohio State who still think Justin Fields or anyone else expecting to be drafted will play some meaningless spring season that conflicts with draft prep and the combine.
That's all spin. If they were to actually play a spring season, it's only about recouping some of the TV and ticket revenue. It's not about on the field competitiveness and competing for championships. To that end, Justin Fields and every other blue chip player is irrelevant in the scheme of things. They can all transfer or go to the NFL as far as the leadership in the Big 10 is concerned. If it takes place, this is simply a revenue play to keep the athletic departments solvent.

More likely though, they know that a spring season will not take place absent an effective vaccine. And that a fall 2021 season is also questionable. Because after all, if the Big Ten and PAC-12 have taken these stances how can they allow football or any other sport next fall if there is no vaccine?
So this is probably just spin and an effort to keep football fans pacified. The question is, how will the PAC-12 and Big Ten fans react when the spring season is cancelled as well?

Good luck with this...This dude may have been around awhile, but he must spend a LOT of time with the "I need extra credit for nothing" crowd, 1000% **** talking, as long as his screen is in front of him and not an individual, type of person. I have seen the "go get your portfolio" line used many times as well.

It has become comical at this point. I mean he's spending how much time right here on this site? A free Canes message board with as many lunatics as there are in the North-west part of the country right now....Don't waste your time, he something special.
I’m with you man. His logic and responses make me chuckle and are the only reason I engage with him. The routine way he goes down the checklist of nonsensical drivel he posts is as close to DBC as I can remember.

Last edited:
He's right you know.

Glad to see the biggest dyck in college football speaking up instead of being scared to hurt his money by taking what might be an unpopular stand to a segment of uninformed society.
Other than UM fans, there were plenty of folks that thought Jimmy was the biggest dyck in college football, jealousy and winning can do that. Say what you want about Nick, he wins, speaks his mind and protects his kids. 6 NCs in 21st century college football tells me all I need to know. The “bags” they speak of are everywhere according to many here but assembling the staffs he’s had is unduplicated, their funds for coaching is pretty impressive. **** they have X head coaches on their advisory staff, you have to give the devil his due his record is unmatched. As an old coach said” You play to win the game” and no one‘s done it better than Nick.

Advertisement

More likely though, they know that a spring season will not take place absent an effective vaccine. And that a fall 2021 season is also questionable. Because after all, if the Big Ten and PAC-12 have taken these stances how can they allow football or any other sport next fall if there is no vaccine?
So this is probably just spin and an effort to keep football fans pacified. The question is, how will the PAC-12 and Big Ten fans react when the spring season is cancelled as well?
Tokyo is questioning whether they can have the Olympics next year without a vaccine, so B1G and PAC-12 have some cover.

Butchs guys didn’t hit a rookie wall. Saban guys are crippled by the time they get to the nfl
Butch assembled the greatest talent In college football from 1995-2000 while at UM and I don’t think anyone can debate the success of those players in the league as that would be foolish, it extends over a decade. However to try to diminish what Nick Saban has done in 21st century college football is also foolish as his success is unmatched. FYI, Bama had 56 players on NFL rosters and some were pretty good, so I guess they were healed from being crippled!

Th
I’m with you man. His logic and responses make me chuckle and are the only reason I engage with him. The routine way he goes down the checklist of nonsensical drivel he posts is as close to DBC as I can remember.
The last time I discussedmy portfolio in public my buddy and I were sitting in a bar in Pittsburgh waiting to go see the Pens battle for the Cup, Broker calls and asks how does your portfolio look And I told him if the Knicks cover the 5 1/2 tonight I’m +600! I was 22 at the time

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Other than UM fans, there were plenty of folks that thought Jimmy was the biggest dyck in college football, jealousy and winning can do that. Say what you want about Nick, he wins, speaks his mind and protects his kids. 6 NCs in 21st century college football tells me all I need to know. The “bags” they speak of are everywhere according to many here but assembling the staffs he’s had is unduplicated, their funds for coaching is pretty impressive. **** they have X head coaches on their advisory staff, you have to give the devil his due his record is unmatched. As an old coach said” You play to win the game” and no one‘s done it better than Nick.
Any sane person can't argue that Sabag is an all-time great college* coach. The record is the record. I just think you can't as easily dismiss the bags as being omnipresent and absolutely can't exaggerate the benefit of the immunity the SEC has enjoyed from any real scrutiny during both his tenures at LSU and Baga.

Look at Pete Carroll. He was winning at an .814 clip at USC. How long could he have continued that if not for the NCAA crushing them? It's not like the guy was exposed as a sham coach when he fled NCAA sanctions and then won a Super Bowl in a salary cap league Sabag was 15-17 in.

Butch assembled the greatest talent In college football from 1995-2000 while at UM and I don’t think anyone can debate the success of those players in the league as that would be foolish, it extends over a decade. However to try to diminish what Nick Saban has done in 21st century college football is also foolish as his success is unmatched. FYI, Bama had 56 players on NFL rosters and some were pretty good, so I guess they were healed from being crippled!
@caneinorlando and I are trying to show it’s bought and paid for. Do people view juiced up Barry bonds as a real home run king?

He was good at LSU. Got a NC but he wasn’t this dominate. Don’t be blind.
I also don’t get why dabo don’t get more love.

Any sane person can't argue that Sabag is an all-time great college* coach. The record is the record. I just think you can't as easily dismiss the bags as being omnipresent and absolutely can't exaggerate the benefit of the immunity the SEC has enjoyed from any real scrutiny during both his tenures at LSU and Baga.

Look at Pete Carroll. He was winning at an .814 clip at USC. How long could he have continued that if not for the NCAA crushing them? It's not like the guy was exposed as a sham coach when he fled NCAA sanctions and then won a Super Bowl in a salary cap league Sabag was 15-17 in.
Exactly

@caneinorlando and I are trying to show it’s bought and paid for. Do people view juiced up Barry bonds as a real home run king?

Dabo doesn't get more Love because of the same $$$ Bag situation....If JJ and/or Butch had THAT type of Backing...it wouldn't have been fair...And for those who continue to Spout that "Everyone Drops Bags BS" I can guarantee at NO time in UM History did ANY Coach throw Hundreds of Thousands of dollars around like Saban and Dabo do....including that other C*cksucker Kirpy Smart....

Advertisement
Some of Sabans kids don't hit NFL walls anymore. There is so many that eventually guys will be great.

Also they have bags and the NCAA allows them to do whatever. We had hands tied behind our backs and still have a better resume besides the titles.

I'll F-ing Diminish it 7 days a week and twice on Sunday....Lol at some of Sabans kids are "Pretty Good"....56 players on NFL Rosters, and only one or two are Household names (if that) and none of them will be attending any Canton Ceremonies....ROTFLMFAO at not to diminish Sabans Record and NCs...with the help of insane amounts of money...

I'll F-ing Diminish it 7 days a week and twice on Sunday....Lol at some of Sabans kids are "Pretty Good"....56 players on NFL Rosters, and only one or two are Household names (if that) and none of them will be attending any Canton Ceremonies....ROTFLMFAO at not to diminish Sabans Record and NCs...with the help of insane amounts of money...
You’re right in a general sense, with one notable exception: Julio Jones. Unless he completely falls off the edge of the world, he’s going in as long as he has above average or even average years for a couple more years

Advertisement

Barry Bonds was arguably the greatest Baseball player of all-time before he ever took PED's.

People really dislike him personally so they try to discredit his entire career, but if you really know Baseball you know Bonds was in serious discussion as the best ever before he ever even went to San Fran.

He had 4 MVP's, 8 Gold gloves, 8 silver sluggers & 9 All-star appearances all before the 2001 season.

I get the point you were making, it just irks me when people act like Bonds wasn't a legit HOF'er before the PED controversy, regardless of how some may feel about it him it can't be denied that he was a phenemonal Baseball player.

Youtr right in a general sense, with one notable exception: Julio Jones. Unless he completely falls off the edge of the world, he’s going in as long as he has above average or even average years for a couple more years
One...after spending God knows how much $$$ for ALL those kids he bought...
And all his *** can show for it is ONE???
Lol...He should be ashamed...

All the Hundreds of Thousands of $$$ that Midget C*cksucker spent in umpteen yrs....and you could combine ALL his NCs...and STILL can't touch this team, that was Evaluated...Recruited and Developed by Butch under the Worst sanctions since SMU.....
85085132_1124902014514233_5836068262646906880_o.jpg

Dabo doesn't get more Love because of the same $$$ Bag situation....If JJ and/or Butch had THAT type of Backing...it wouldn't have been fair...And for those who continue to Spout that "Everyone Drops Bags BS" I can guarantee at NO time in UM History did ANY Coach throw Hundreds of Thousands of dollars around like Saban and Dabo do....including that other C*cksucker Kirpy Smart....
*****, Spermy Fart, and Sabag are dropping bags like Spirit Airlines.

Advertisement
Back