Saban says spring ball would be "JV."

I'm not here to debate the merits of playing in the spring but take anything that anyone in the SEC (including Sabag) says with a grain of salt. They'll all flip on a dime if they have to and will pretend as if they never said anything contrary in the past. That's how cults work. And all the media that surrounds them are full-borne members.

Truth.

Look, I want to play football in the Fall, but Saban is just a big dirtbag. He is denigrating Spring football as "JV" when, what, several dozen draft-eligible seniors would opt out? F that guy. He doesn't even have final numbers on the guys who are opting out of the Fall football season. Again, I don't want to see a bunch of opt-outs, but if these 20-year-old athletes continue to see "outbreak" stories like you have at North Carolina, we might start to see a surge of opt-outs even for the Fall.

And then what will Little Nicky say? "Oh, remember that time I said it will be JV football if a batch of seniors opt out? Yeah, well I didn't mean that for FALL football, even though we have a bunch of opt-outs too."

Advertisement
Without a full roster and 4-0
In bowl games. Set us up for multiple ncs and changed the face of the nfl
Butch put more 1st rounders....more All Pros...and more HOFers into the NFL than Saban will ever do....and did it under Sanctions....Lol at Saban...thats why Saban called Butch in 98 and asked if he could come down to UM and watch us practice at Greentree, and get some pointers....then...2yrs ago...He shows up at FIU to get more pointers....Lol....

He's a senior citizen and has Fvck you money. Nothing to lose. Not a single person in Alabama will ever say anything bad about him even if he takes a dump on the 50 yard line at halftime.
Plenty of guys with plenty of money are scared to open their mouths about anything. I credit that little maggot for taking a "play ball" stance when so many others were hiding.

Butch doesn't go to Tuscaloosa for Nada....the same can't be said for F Face...Ask @dsddcane if Saban wasn't at Greentree in 98....
DCDUknRUQAEuYRM.jpg

I agree 100%. If we do not play this Fall, you're going to see a **** ton of players opting out...Besides I really do not see how you can fathom trying to have two season within a calendar year like this...can you imagine the mess in would put teams in with recruiting? Otherwise the fabulous NCAA will have to allow some type of exceptional allowance for roster limits....then you have to consider the possibility of injury during the spring and how that could adversely affect the upcoming Fall....

it just seems like there's no way in **** they can play in the Spring, a full season of College Football.
"We're going to play in the spring" is the biggest hoodwink going. They're just trying to dupe recruits and pacify fans.

Advertisement
Plenty of guys with plenty of money are scared to open their mouths about anything. I credit that little maggot for taking a "play ball" stance when so many others were hiding.
Chise...I love ya like nobodies business, and have for 20yrs...but that Little Maggot will never get any respect from me.....

Your Puzzy *** sure didnt bet though Huh??....Go runalong with your Saban fellations....You...Saban and Roll Tide MackMillerBama can have a threesome...
Your Puzzy *** sure didnt bet though Huh??....Go runalong with your Saban fellations....You...Saban and Roll Tide MackMillerBama can have a threesome...
I didn't bet because unlike you Im smart enough not to make a wager I'm not prepared or able to pay on if I lose. You on the other hand actually created an entire thread to brag to everyone how much of an insider you are, including a preposterous bet you had no intention of ever honoring if you lost. It was never about Marshall, it was about your childish desperation to prove who and how much you knew.

And now today, as always, you spout bull**** about some very long list of coaches you BET would have done what Saban has done. You of course don't do it, then start your name calling, making sure to throw in your cliched homophobic slurs when simply asked to produce it.

You are as dumb as your are predictable.

Advertisement
I didn't bet because unlike you Im smart enough not to make a wager I'm not prepared or able to pay on if I lose. You on the other hand actually created an entire thread to brag to everyone how much of an insider you are, including a preposterous bet you had no intention of ever honoring if you lost. It was never about Marshall, it was about your childish desperation to prove who and how much you knew.

And now today, as always, you spout bull**** about some very long list of coaches you BET would have done what Saban has done. You of course don't do it, then start your name calling, making sure to throw in your cliched homophobic slurs when simply asked to produce it.

You are as dumb as your are predictable.
Im so Dumb I'm Richer than your *** will ever be....Some Dumb...NEVER did I day I was some insider...again, run along....Lol at your Smart enough...go run and get your Portfolio (if ya have one) and then lets talk about who's the dumbazz...

No head coaching experience when he took over and a program that wasn’t a powerhouse. His players do pretty good in nfl too. Imo Dabos the top coach
He doesn’t just buy everyone. I finds players he likes.

Attachments

• F9E87FE6-3A5B-48B4-ABA1-E2807FEA52FF.png
    F9E87FE6-3A5B-48B4-ABA1-E2807FEA52FF.png
    941.7 KB · Views: 4
Chise...I love ya like nobodies business, and have for 20yrs...but that Little Maggot will never get any respect from me.....
Fair enough. Maybe respect is the wrong word because I hate him too. How about appreciate? I appreciate him taking a stand publicly because, like it or not, he's the biggest name in college football with the most juice.

Advertisement
He's right you know.

Glad to see the biggest dyck in college football speaking up instead of being scared to hurt his money by taking what might be an unpopular stand to a segment of uninformed society.

I agree, but Saban is looking out for himself here. The guy always does. While I agree with him here, in my opinion he's taking this stance because it benefits him. It always does. Saban is older, probably wont coach too much longer, and has a great team heading into the season to compete for a national championship. Of course he wants to play to try and pad his resume. Just like when he started whining about pace of play and the risk of players being hurt when they played that many more snaps. He just wanted the game slowed down because teams were scoring on him more with hurry up offenses and he couldnt adjust. Saban stances always seem to be what is best for Saban

Advertisement
Im so Dumb I'm Richer than your *** will ever be....Some Dumb...NEVER did I day I was some insider...again, run along....Lol at your Smart enough...go run and get your Portfolio (if ya have one) and then lets talk about who's the dumbazz...

Just curious, how do you know you’re richer than me?

Are you as sure about that proclamation as you are about Marshall? Or maybe that laundry list of coaches you were ready to bet on today?

Just curious, how do you know you’re richer than me?

Are you as sure about that proclamation as you are about Marshall? Or maybe that laundry list of coaches you were ready to bet on today?
Good luck with this...This dude may have been around awhile, but he must spend a LOT of time with the "I need extra credit for nothing" crowd, 1000% **** talking, as long as his screen is in front of him and not an individual, type of person. I have seen the "go get your portfolio" line used many times as well.

It has become comical at this point. I mean he's spending how much time right here on this site? A free Canes message board with as many lunatics as there are in the North-west part of the country right now....Don't waste your time, he something special.

Advertisement
Back