Saban says spring ball would be "JV."

Advertisement
BS. Satan comes out with a statement now that the situation has already been decided shows real leadership my ***. Dude is the biggest pvssy doucher coward around.

Advertisement

Butch has zero.

He also has one 10 win season in his entire career. Saban has 14.
The 5 Bought and Paid for NCs??...Maannnn please....I can name a bunch of other coaches that would have surpassed that with a Brinks Truck at there disposal....Not impressed whatsoever...

Everyone pays players. From Ohio State to Georgia to Clemson to USC to Auburn to Texas. The bag schools are endless.

He has the same number of titles in the last 10 years than every other school combined. Who is on this long list of other coaches?

If I didn't already get a maude warning dealing with your Hecht trolling *** because you snitched on me...

I've never snitched on anyone doofus. I've never blocked or reported anyone on here. Much less a low cc brained troll like you.

So **** off dumbass.

Butch has zero.

Everyone pays players. From Ohio State to Georgia to Clemson to USC to Auburn to Texas. The bag schools are endless.

He has the same number of titles in the last 10 years than every other school combined. Who is on this long list of other coaches?
It’s the amount he gets away with. @caneinorlando is not off. I have had friends who’s kids were committed to FSU and big 10 and big 12 schools and said no one pays anywhere near bama except now uga is catching up

Advertisement
Saban had the audacity to claim people need to have the “moral integrity” to wear masks. Idc what your stance is on mask wearing, but hearing the words, “moral integrity” come out of his mouth is the biggest joke of 2020.

1597761097867.png

Advertisement
Butch has zero.

Not ONE UM NC Winning team was bought...stop your Douchebaggery....I bet I can EASILY name a boatload of other coaches who could have matched or surpassed that Crooked MFer with the $$$$ he pays out....

Not ONE UM NC Winning team was bought...stop your Douchebaggery....I bet I can EASILY name a boatload of other coaches who could have matched or surpassed that Crooked MFer with the $$$$ he pays out....

Based on your recent history do you really think betting on anything is a wise idea?

When does that lifetime ban start btw?

Regardless, please let us know the boatload of coaches who would have replicated the success. We all know the first one, please enlighten us with the rest of this very long list.

It’s the amount he gets away with. @caneinorlando is not off. I have had friends who’s kids were committed to FSU and big 10 and big 12 schools and said no one pays anywhere near bama except now uga is catching up

Hasn't the coaching here proven that getting the talent is only half the battle? It's what you do with it when it gets here that's far more important.

Advertisement
Based on your recent history do you really think betting on anything is a wise idea?

When does that lifetime ban start btw?

Regardless, please let us know the boatload of coaches who would have replicated the success. We all know the first one, please enlighten us with the rest of this very long list.
Your Puzzy *** sure didnt bet though Huh??....Go runalong with your Saban fellations....You...Saban and Roll Tide MackMillerBama can have a threesome...

I'm not here to debate the merits of playing in the spring but take anything that anyone in the SEC (including Sabag) says with a grain of salt. They'll all flip on a dime if they have to and will pretend as if they never said anything contrary in the past. That's how cults work. And all the media that surrounds them are full-borne members.

The 5 Bought and Paid for NCs??...Maannnn please....I can name a bunch of other coaches that would have surpassed that with a Brinks Truck at there disposal....Not impressed whatsoever...
He won a NC at LSU but was 3-2 in bowl games. Don’t tell me bama money didn’t make a difference

Attachments

• 3B97ED39-1980-450E-8EEE-9BE57AA61313.png
    3B97ED39-1980-450E-8EEE-9BE57AA61313.png
    922.1 KB · Views: 6
Your Puzzy *** sure didnt bet though Huh??....Go runalong with your Saban fellations....You...Saban and Roll Tide MackMillerBama can have a threesome...
Without a full roster and 4-0
In bowl games. Set us up for multiple ncs and changed the face of the nfl

Attachments

• E90CA2F7-03BB-48A1-BD8E-7FD40BF1D163.png
    E90CA2F7-03BB-48A1-BD8E-7FD40BF1D163.png
    872.5 KB · Views: 4
Advertisement
Back