Saban says spring ball would be "JV."

Advertisement
He's right you know.

Glad to see the biggest dyck in college football speaking up instead of being scared to hurt his money by taking what might be an unpopular stand to a segment of uninformed society.
He's a senior citizen and has Fvck you money. Nothing to lose. Not a single person in Alabama will ever say anything bad about him even if he takes a dump on the 50 yard line at halftime.

I agree 100%. If we do not play this Fall, you're going to see a **** ton of players opting out...Besides I really do not see how you can fathom trying to have two season within a calendar year like this...can you imagine the mess in would put teams in with recruiting? Otherwise the fabulous NCAA will have to allow some type of exceptional allowance for roster limits....then you have to consider the possibility of injury during the spring and how that could adversely affect the upcoming Fall....

it just seems like there's no way in **** they can play in the Spring, a full season of College Football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's right you know.

Glad to see the biggest dyck in college football speaking up instead of being scared to hurt his money by taking what might be an unpopular stand to a segment of uninformed society.
Except him speaking up is because he wants his best players to stay lmao. I dont think he gives af about popular opinion. Fall football affects his bottom line a lot more.

Advertisement
If JJ or Butch for that matter had that kind of Cash flow for a decade, Canton would be renamed "The Hall of Canes"
Saban just buys talent. Butch and jj could identify and develop. How many diamonds in the rough did Saban find? It’s just buy the 5 stars. Uga is trying it now too but Saban is just a better coach than Kirby lol

Advertisement
Back