Saban in the Late 90s Spent a Lot Time at Greentree (with Butch) Learning the Miami Blueprint

Advertisement
Even though the university tried to ***** butch on his contract.I've always wondered what kind of legacy butch would've had if he hadn't left.after getting that he could of walked in the deans office and said either fire me or that butch assistant you have in the ads office.
Is it safe to say Donna ruined Miami football, like Foote tried to do in the 80s?

Advertisement
The 1st rounders Butch put into the NFL put what Howard...JJ and Erickson combined put in to complete Shame....Let that Sink in...

Exactly! The parents of these kids already know what Butch is capable of and know they have a much better chance of going to the league with him instead of having their talents wasted by a staff that shouldn’t even be allowed to coach above the high school level if then. If nothing else, let the man stack the talent again along with putting the dog back into this U and then turn it over to someone competent and move Butch to A.D. whenever he is ready to make the move. Should have been done years ago but still isn’t too late.

Me and Butch used to hunt pheasant together followed by Everclear 190/seltzers with lime.

Advertisement
It is true. Unwritten law. Not only do not coaches burn bridges, but they willingly share intangible controls and processes with one another, because they never know when they are going to have to call on a job for the future. Everything you see Saban doing at Bama is the old JJ and Butch way, sprinkled in with some Beilichick ideals, and concepts Saban has perfected over the past 15 years. SABAN EVEN STOLE TOMMY MOFFITT AWAY FROM US AND BROUGHT HIM TO LSU!! Technically, Saban should be within the Butch Davis coaching tree.

Lol butch doesnt even qualify as fertilizer for saban

NOBODY can do that at FIU. He had Carolina on their way until they made him the Fall Guy for their bull. You guys act like people are busting down the door for the job.

Weird how no one good wants to hire such a legend.

It is true. Unwritten law. Not only do not coaches burn bridges, but they willingly share intangible controls and processes with one another, because they never know when they are going to have to call on a job for the future. Everything you see Saban doing at Bama is the old JJ and Butch way, sprinkled in with some Beilichick ideals, and concepts Saban has perfected over the past 15 years. SABAN EVEN STOLE TOMMY MOFFITT AWAY FROM US AND BROUGHT HIM TO LSU!! Technically, Saban should be within the Butch Davis coaching tree.
Butch was hanging around Saban when he worked for ESPN

And we would of sent there *** back to kkk ville with there big fat L. Now when we see then in two years they will nail the coffin in Manny. Or the new HC will get destroyed because of Manny either or
Mario can pluck the top kids and get to them Oregon. We picked the wrong Cuban. I wanted butch but his time has passed. I’m warming to the ides of Mario

Advertisement
Mario can pluck the top kids and get to them Oregon. We picked the wrong Cuban. I wanted butch but his time has passed. I’m warming to the ides of Mario
I thibk Mario cant go up afaibst smarts sabans etc at the U. Maybe he can at Oregon vut here i woukd have to see it to believe it. And i would have to see it on NSD not months before it

Advertisement
I thibk Mario cant go up afaibst smarts sabans etc at the U. Maybe he can at Oregon vut here i woukd have to see it to believe it. And i would have to see it on NSD not months before it
he knows soth florida. the local coaches trust him.

NOBODY can do that at FIU. He had Carolina on their way until they made him the Fall Guy for their bull. You guys act like people are busting down the door for the job.

Check my post again. I said he would be doing it somewhere. Reading is fundamental, you know.

Check my post again. I said he would be doing it somewhere. Reading is fundamental, you know.
Well reading IS fundamental and if you read my post addressing him beu g considered toxic despite being cleared in writing by the NCAA of unc's crap perhaps you'd understand why that is.

Weird how no one good wants to hire such a legend.
Just goes to show there just as misguided as many around here albeit for different reasons. Dude was cleared 100% by the NCAA, But just like we still get called thug u he gets dogged by association with that fiasco despite it being known he was their fall guy.

Advertisement
Back