Saban in the Late 90s Spent a Lot Time at Greentree (with Butch) Learning the Miami Blueprint

Just goes to show there just as misguided as many around here albeit for different reasons. Dude was cleared 100% by the NCAA, But just like we still get called thug u he gets dogged by association with that fiasco despite it being known he was their fall guy.
So that means he's just incompetent then because he didn't know a coach he hired and had around the team was doing what he was doing? Everyone else knew but Butch. I find it funny that the Booch Bootygoon Brigade doesn't realize how dumb they look when they say the NCAA "cleared" Booch.

The buck stops with the Head Coach. This guy was a such a complete idiot that he didn't even know his own coaches were cheating

Advertisement
Well reading IS fundamental and if you read my post addressing him beu g considered toxic despite being cleared in writing by the NCAA of unc's crap perhaps you'd understand why that is.

Right, so there isn't a President or AD at any strong football school who can read what the NCAA put in writing. They all just think he's toxic.

Just goes to show there just as misguided as many around here albeit for different reasons. Dude was cleared 100% by the NCAA, But just like we still get called thug u he gets dogged by association with that fiasco despite it being known he was their fall guy.

Poor Butch Davis. Always a victim.

Furthermore, name me a coach who IS doing it anywhere else that WANTS to come to The Gables. I'll wait.

That's just another deflection. You guys make the claim that Butch would repeat what he did before. If he could do what he did before, why hasn't he done it? It has been 19 years.

Advertisement
That's just another deflection. You guys make the claim that Butch would repeat what he did before. If he could do what he did before, why hasn't he done it? It has been 19 years.
No, YOUR angle is the deflection. Like I said, name the coach capable of it who WANTS to come here. You level that deflection crap because you have no answer. You're hating hard on Davis but since you reject him then who? Come on with it. As for what he did on the last 19 years? He was on his way at UNC until he got scapegoated for their crap and you know it.

You guys make the claim that Butch would repeat what he did before. If he could do what he did before, why hasn't he done it?
You must be really dense. We want him back here at UM to repeat what he did here at UM.
He "hasn't done it" because he hasn't been back here at UM.
Because of folks like you.
These type IQ:

No, YOUR angle is the deflection. Like I said, name the coach capable of it who WANTS to come here. You level that deflection crap because you have no answer. You're hating hard on Davis but since you reject him then who? Come on with it. As for what he did on the last 19 years? He was on his way at UNC until he got scapegoated for their crap and you know it.

It's very simple. If you're going to make the claim that Butch can repeat what he did from 1998-2000, why hasn't he repeated it? That is a valid question, because if he can't repeat it, what makes him the best candidate?

You must be really dense. We want him back here at UM to repeat what he did here at UM.
He "hasn't done it" because he hasn't been back here at UM.
Because of folks like you.

So he can only win games at UM. That's a new one. The excuse machine is running overtime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Butch can't win anywhere else.
False but irrelevant. Relevant only those those who suck off everywhere else. OSU, Dallas, Louisville, Cleveland, NC, etc, etc.
Sure, that would be relevant to suck offs of those places. Agree.
However, the only concern of UM fans are: who can and has proven without a shadow of doubt, that they can build a juggernaught here at UM.
That's who we are fans of and where the winning and strong, dominant team building must take place.
We also get this is impossible to comprehend for those afflicted by the Effect. The Effect 100% embodied here:

Advertisement
False but irrelevant. Relevant only those those who suck off everywhere else. OSU, Dallas, Louisville, Cleveland, NC, etc, etc.
Sure, that would be relevant to suck offs of those places. Agree.
However, the only concern of UM fans are: who can and has proven without a shadow of doubt, that they can build a juggernaught here at UM.
That's who we are fans of and where the winning and strong, dominant team building must take place.
We also get this is impossible to comprehend for those afflicted by the Effect.

Juggernaut? Butch Davis has as many titles next to his name as Randy Shannon does.

So that means he's just incompetent then because he didn't know a coach he hired and had around the team was doing what he was doing? Everyone else knew but Butch. I find it funny that the Booch Bootygoon Brigade doesn't realize how dumb they look when they say the NCAA "cleared" Booch.

The buck stops with the Head Coach. This guy was a such a complete idiot that he didn't even know his own coaches were cheating

Not that Butch was blameless in the scandal, but UNC pretty clearly threw its football program to the wolves to save its b-ball program.

Advertisement
Back