Saban in the Late 90s Spent a Lot Time at Greentree (with Butch) Learning the Miami Blueprint

Were they beautiful offers? The best offers? Would you say some people in CFB refer to you as a "stable genius" ?

Three letter agency. I was a skilled manhunter - they wanted me.

Stable? More accurately - very controlled.

First month of 7th grade - after extensive testing - I was college, second year, ninth month. You tell me.

Advertisement
You think backwards - your logic is backwards - maybe you walk backwards and **** forward.
laff hard.gif

There were just as many Butch haters while he was actually the head coach. No one wants to admit to being involved in the "Botch" and "Freckles" days of Grassy.
im one of them. in 1999 when we lost that ECU game.i was not happy. syracuse was so bad the year before but that 9-4 season i wasnt happy.

Advertisement
You have never asked a legit question in your life. ****ed about the win?
😂 There exists not more pro Cane soil on this Earth save for the guys who actually played here so you can miss me with that doomer shut. You simply lack the intelligence to discern the legitimacy. "****ed about the win"? 😂 Tfoh.

So according to my Effect, the team was better with Larry Coker than they were with Butch built 2000-2002

2006 season
Miami began the 2006 season with a 1–2 record, with losses to Florida State and a 31-7 defeat to Louisville, leaving the team unranked in the AP Poll for the first time since 1999. The Louisville loss led to rumors that Coker's firing was imminent, but Miami Director of Athletics Paul Dee gave Coker a vote of confidence, stating that he would coach at least through the end of the season.
After the team's October 14 win against FIU was marred by a bench-clearing brawl, questions were raised in the media as to whether Coker would resign or be fired, but he was again given a vote of confidence by the school administration. The next week, with 13 players suspended by the ACC, Miami defeated winless Duke only 20–15. All but one of the players returned the next week, as Miami jumped out to a 10–0 lead over Georgia Tech, but struggled in the fourth quarter, losing the game by a score of 30–23. This left the team at 5–3, further encouraging speculation that Coker would be dismissed by season's end.
The following week, the Hurricanes lost to Virginia Tech, 17–10, as ESPN College Football analysts questioned Coker's management of the clock in the game's final minutes. This was the first time Miami had been an underdog at home in Coker's six seasons as coach. The team fell to 5–4 and 2–3 in the ACC, suffering its first four-loss season since 1999.
Firing
Miami defeated a ranked Boston College team on Thanksgiving to finish the regular season with a 6–6 record. Revealing an apparent lack of communication between Coker and UM President Donna Shalala, Coker predicted after the victory that he would be back as head coach in 2007. The following day, however, he was fired.

Advertisement
Right now, Saban is currently busy helping Mr Blake James write up a contract extension for Manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back