Saban has retired.

Advertisement
That hire of the UW HC I’ll go on record to saying it works soon but in the long run when talent diminishes it’s a wrap. That JMO I’ll stick with it I don’t give af what he did at UW. If he doesn’t recruit at an elite level Auburn and UGA will pass them by a mile in two to three years.

That hire of the UW HC I’ll go on record to saying it works soon but in the long run when talent diminishes it’s a wrap. That JMO I’ll stick with it I don’t give af what he did at UW. If he doesn’t recruit at an elite level Auburn and UGA will pass them by a mile in two to three years.
#36 recruiting class after being undefeated. Even Vanilla Ice Mike took advantage of being undefeated.

Advertisement
This type of hire means they DEFINITELY would've hired Mario from 3 years ago.

I dunno. A seemingly really "good" hire in this specific dynamic can also end up being a bad hire.

I bet this experiment lasts about 3 years. DeBoer still ends up being a strong head coach but only finds success again out west and/or in a few spots in the B1G.

#36 recruiting class after being undefeated. Even Vanilla Ice Mike took advantage of being undefeated.
Penix disguised a lot of ****, he’s going to hit the ground running though but after this class leaves he’s ****ed if he ain’t relentless on the trail. Bama won with talent like every other national champion especially in the trenches. No one wanted the job and they settled and will pay the price in three years for it. Man what a time to be alive no more Saban. Now we have to worry about Kirby and Freeze that’s it.

Advertisement
I see some of ya’ll can’t get out ur own way b/c u’re allowing envy & wishful thinking to cloud judgement.

Some of ya’ll said the same chit about Kelly to LSU b/c of ur personal feelings v. checking his history.

Some of ya’ll r acting as if Bama pulled a UF by hiring & taking a chance on an up & comer G5 coach vs. an established P5 guy. U know what’s a different beast? Taking over a 4-8 team & turning them into a winner and CFP Finalist immediately.

This dude is 104-12 (.896) for his coaching career with limited to zero resources at his disposal. WTF do u think is going to happen w/ a machine behind him? There’s two guys I dreaded going to Bama, Lanning and DeBoer.

Advertisement
I see some of ya’ll can’t get out ur own way b/c u’re allowing envy & wishful thinking to cloud judgement.

Some of ya’ll said the same chit about Kelly to LSU b/c of ur personal feelings v. checking his history.

Some of ya’ll r acting as if Bama pulled a UF by hiring & taking a chance on an up & comer G5 coach vs. an established P5 guy. U know what’s a different beast? Taking over a 4-8 team & turning them into a winner and CFP Finalist immediately.

This dude is 104-12 (.896) for his coaching career with limited to zero resources at his disposal. WTF do u think is going to happen w/ a machine behind him? There’s two guys I dreaded going to Bama, Lanning and DeBoer.
They were going to win next few years regardless. This to me signals maybe they have a drop off in recruiting. That was always the best case scenario.

Advertisement

We should only have been so lucky to have had this guy happen to us.

They were going to win next few years regardless. This to me signals maybe they have a drop off in recruiting. That was always the best case scenario.

Don’t confuse UW recruiting w/ DeBoer though. I don’t think he’ll be at Saban’s level, but they’ll pull in top 7-8 classes. H

Advertisement
Back