Saban aint the only one with a Heli now

Got a deal....

8c39610c-b2db-4e86-b382-d4bfcd0da570_text.gif

Advertisement
Used to see Eddie Gran hit several schools in a day and sometimes 2 on Friday nights (game nights) during his tenure at Auburn. I'm glad to see we're doing the things necessary to croot with the A list. Go Canes 🏈

smdh nobody's learned from the Kobe incident. Private helicopters are dangerous enough that I dont want my $80m coach and his staff riding around in em.

Glad to hear we're hitting Louisiana hard though, about time!

Bro; lemme preface this by saying I’m still heartbroken about this, & myself & Kobe r forever linked b/c he died on my b-day. With that being said, that incident was due to ignoring flight control’s commands to delay due to the weather. The clouds blinded the flight path & b/c of that, it obscured the pilot’s view.

Last edited:
They’ve tried lol, it’s just that strong

I was having this argument the other day with somebody. He wouldn't budge on fsu being a stronger national brand than Miami. I said don't think of it that we have sucked elk nuts for 20 years. People out west don't think about tiny little college towns on the other coast. He couldn't think outside the SE

smdh nobody's learned from the Kobe incident. Private helicopters are dangerous enough that I dont want my $80m coach and his staff riding around in em.

Glad to hear we're hitting Louisiana hard though, about time!

There is a far greater chance of them getting in a car accident than a helicopter accident

Advertisement
I was having this argument the other day with somebody. He wouldn't budge on fsu being a stronger national brand than Miami. I said don't think of it that we have sucked elk nuts for 20 years. People out west don't think about tiny little college towns on the other coast. He couldn't think outside the SE

Look, this is NOT political at all...

But people from F$U don't realize how limiting the "Seminoles" name is. No matter what you think about anything, there's a significant chunk of this country that doesn't like American Indian mascots or names.

F$U is NOT, repeat NOT, a national brand. Is the football team well-known? Yes.

But UM, and Miami, and The U are a true national brand for so many reasons, one of which has to do with the association with a DESIRABLE place to live.

Advertisement
I officiate basketball in South Georgia. I recently arrived at a school for my varsity game and in our official dressing room varsity coaches were huddled and in a meeting. Turns out the DC Schumann from UGA was down there, via helicopter, to offer a freshman/sophomore d lineman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Used to see Eddie Gran hit several schools in a day and sometimes 2 on Friday nights (game nights) during his tenure at Auburn. I'm glad to see we're doing the things necessary to croot with the A list. Go Canes 🏈
I'm more of a B+ list kinda guy.

Advertisement
Back