Saban aint the only one with a Heli now

Kobe was a senior in high school when I was few years behind him and we traveled to Hershey to watch the state championship game since he was playing a hometown team for us, actually Prep shut him down pretty well though his talent was obvious.

You would have never known it by how cool he was though. Dude went to Prom with ******* Brandy for ***** sake everyone was in awe of him at the time haha

With Brandy Norwood, my guy! Lol

Advertisement
I'm terrified of flying cause I saw that 911 ****. I wasn't shook before been on a plane but now I don't know why that **** scares me.
Same thing happened to me but I was like 6 when it happened and I think it's part of the reason why I dread flying to this day.

Advertisement
Same thing happened to me but I was like 6 when it happened and I think it's part of the reason why I dread flying to this day.
I don't know why tf that did that to me I was a city away watching. I guess it was watching it replay and replay I don't know.

People really have no idea that by far and by a mile, the most dangerous thing you do every day is get inside a car.
And if you get in n a car after 8 pm on a Friday or Saturday night then you’re really living on the edge and rolling the dice.
These are death statistics only.
But a lot of bad car accidents can lead to serious injuries and permanent disability.

That is why I never understood people who are scared to fly. They got in a car to drive to the airport and were much more likely to get in an accident then

From On3, speaking to Bucholtz head coach about Mario's trip to the school:

It was right around Noon on Wednesday that students at Gainesville (Fla.) Buchholz High School heard the `chuff-chuff-chuff’ sound of a helicopter getting closer and closer. A school of 2,500 students, it was in the middle of one of the two lunch periods, and they poured out into the parking lot to watch the helicopter make its landing right in the middle of the practice field, about 100 yards from the school’s main office. Two figures emerged: Miami coaches Mario Cristobal and Kevin Steele.

Picture a scene out of Top Guy, maybe, but with helicopters instead of fighter jets, and Miami Hurricanes polos instead of flight suits.

Buchholz High School coach Chuck Bell says the buzz around the school with the helicopter’s landing couldn’t have been more intense if it was a fighter jet with Tom Cruise sticking the landing.

In this particular case, “the best” is DL Kendall Jackson, who lists Miami among numerous major offers.

“Kids heard the helicopter, started running to the parking lot,” Bell said. “The school was fired up. There were a lot of eyes, lot of cell phone cameras out.”

Bell says there was a message behind the helicopter arrival, and it wasn’t just that Cristobal wants to get around to see as many schools during the spring evaluation period as possible.

“It was done for a reason, to make a splash,” Bell said. “You have almost the entire school body out looking at the helicopter land, the excitement the kids had, they did that.

“They wanted to make a point: Miami is going to come into Gators country and try to recruit the best.”
“Talking to coach Cristobal it’s obvious he (Jackson) is one of the top priorities in their 2024 class,” Bell said. “He couldn’t have contact with Kendall (per NCAA rules), but Kendall was definitely impressed, and he’d visited Miami last summer. The Canes have a great shot with Kendall, and today was a great thing moving forward. It showed how important Kendall is to them.”
“The helicopter was a great idea by coach Cristobal and his staff,” Bell said. “It stuck out among the guys on our team, everyone thought it was pretty cool.”

This was Bell’s first time meeting Cristobal in person.

“I’d always heard great things throughout the years,” he said. “You can see why he is such a successful guy, why I think Miami fans should feel very good about the future from all aspects. He’s a personable guy, likable guy, there’s no facade behind his conversations with you, what he tells you. He’s straight up, honest, personable. I enjoyed my time with him.”

How about this as an alternate?

Nah Airwolf was always the better Helicopter.

alan-devins-airwolf-msfs-01.jpg

Advertisement
I remember the days when rivals use to call us broke, now look at us. Times have truly changed.

Mario needs to win to justify all of the investments made into the program.

From On3, speaking to Bucholtz head coach about Mario's trip to the school:

It was right around Noon on Wednesday that students at Gainesville (Fla.) Buchholz High School heard the `chuff-chuff-chuff’ sound of a helicopter getting closer and closer. A school of 2,500 students, it was in the middle of one of the two lunch periods, and they poured out into the parking lot to watch the helicopter make its landing right in the middle of the practice field, about 100 yards from the school’s main office. Two figures emerged: Miami coaches Mario Cristobal and Kevin Steele.

Picture a scene out of Top Guy, maybe, but with helicopters instead of fighter jets, and Miami Hurricanes polos instead of flight suits.

Buchholz High School coach Chuck Bell says the buzz around the school with the helicopter’s landing couldn’t have been more intense if it was a fighter jet with Tom Cruise sticking the landing.

In this particular case, “the best” is DL Kendall Jackson, who lists Miami among numerous major offers.

“Kids heard the helicopter, started running to the parking lot,” Bell said. “The school was fired up. There were a lot of eyes, lot of cell phone cameras out.”

Bell says there was a message behind the helicopter arrival, and it wasn’t just that Cristobal wants to get around to see as many schools during the spring evaluation period as possible.

“It was done for a reason, to make a splash,” Bell said. “You have almost the entire school body out looking at the helicopter land, the excitement the kids had, they did that.

“They wanted to make a point: Miami is going to come into Gators country and try to recruit the best.”
“Talking to coach Cristobal it’s obvious he (Jackson) is one of the top priorities in their 2024 class,” Bell said. “He couldn’t have contact with Kendall (per NCAA rules), but Kendall was definitely impressed, and he’d visited Miami last summer. The Canes have a great shot with Kendall, and today was a great thing moving forward. It showed how important Kendall is to them.”
“The helicopter was a great idea by coach Cristobal and his staff,” Bell said. “It stuck out among the guys on our team, everyone thought it was pretty cool.”

This was Bell’s first time meeting Cristobal in person.

“I’d always heard great things throughout the years,” he said. “You can see why he is such a successful guy, why I think Miami fans should feel very good about the future from all aspects. He’s a personable guy, likable guy, there’s no facade behind his conversations with you, what he tells you. He’s straight up, honest, personable. I enjoyed my time with him.”

If Mario wants to really make a splash - He should use the bird - and fast rope in.

Just don't forget to tie the knot in the end of the rope.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back