S Keyshawn Lawrence enters the Portal

Advertisement
He's definitely a take. Would come here and be no lower than CB2. But of course ppl here don't want him because he "played" us even though we did him ****ty on his visit.

Thankfully DVD is already on the job. Additionally, Lawrence is guaranteed to be here for at least two years compared to Stevenson who could leave after a strong season. Don't know if he'd end up at safety or corner, but say he chooses Miami and ends up at corner, Lawrence adds to our class in a way that Jason Marshall would have this year and in the way Issiah Walker did last year

Thankfully DVD is already on the job. Additionally, Lawrence is guaranteed to be here for at least two years compared to Stevenson who could leave after a strong season. Don't know if he'd end up at safety or corner, but say he chooses Miami and ends up at corner, Lawrence adds to our class in a way that Jason Marshall would have this year and in the way Issiah Walker did last year
You're speaking all truth!

Wanya Morris already transferring to OU from Tennessee and has relationship with Lawrence. Seems like there is already some groundwork laid for lawrence to make the move to OU..

Advertisement
He also intended to take video for a Miami commitment video Saturday night on his visit but it never happened because he knew he wasn’t coming.

Could have gone either way. I was on here saying he was coming until I got wind of his trash visit unfolding.

I hope we have room or can make room if he wants in because we have a shot with DVD and Trob. I haven’t talked to anyone but I’m sure they would re-evaluate.

Also... people gotta get over themselves worrying about a 17 year olds commitment video. They’re beating their little Vienna sausages when a 17 year old makes a Miami commitment video. Works both ways
Yeah mfs are weird like this. Always talking about kids embarrassing the logo. Lol nobody is embarrassing the logo more than the BOT and AD right now. UM needs as much talent as they can get from watching what's been put on the field the last 3 years.

Advertisement
Wanya Morris already transferring to OU from Tennessee and has relationship with Lawrence. Seems like there is already some groundwork laid for lawrence to make the move to OU..

Lawrence can go there and get clock right away. ****, hope we can get in his ear before he makes a final decision.

Advertisement
Is this Corn Elder’s cousin who pulled some ******* move with a UM t-shirt or something and picked Tennessee?

It’s a life lesson about burning bridges for no reason. Karma’s biting a lot of these dudes in the ***.

Like ive mentioned before... this board loses its mind when a recruit like him picks someone else and 99% of the time this is the result

Advertisement
Good for him, probably won’t get any burn at OU either. Oh yea, enjoy the weather there as well.
Time to grow a pair of nuts and say *** off.

We got people starting threads asking “how do we get back” and then this thread saying naw we don’t need a top 100 kid because he made a mean video about us. Stack chips. I’m surprised more haven’t made an issue about DJ Ivey costing us this kid in recruiting AND costing us football games on the field, that’s the real issue

Advertisement
Back