S Keyshawn Lawrence enters the Portal

Advertisement
So he dogged us in his commitment video and y’all are crushing him for it. But if you’ve paid attention to the board @JayCane20 told everyone how Cooney and Ivey treated this dude like a 2nd rate citizen on his visit. But we don’t want to hear that side of the story apparently...

I wanna hear it, spill the beans.

Rumph throwing a little shade? 👀
E0DA65EA-CADA-4F03-826E-6E25AAB05B06.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wanna hear it, spill the beans.
From what I recall Ivey was hosting him and ghosted him to take part in some “extracurricular activities”. When it was brought to Cooney’s attention he didn’t care about it. DVD had to salvage the situation. Kid and his family were ready to take off but DVD pleaded with the family to stay. I don’t have all the details and don’t remember the thread it was in, just know that @JayCane20 is actually connected to the kid and has the complete story.

Honestly, I don't give a fvck about that side of the story because I know which side I'm on. But even then, no reason to clown The U.

He's mad he got ghosted by Ivey and his guy so he disrespects the school? Sorry your free trip to Miami on the school's dime wasn't everything your little heart had wished for, kid. But this U is more than just some goofy recruiting director and one lame-duck CB. So, yes, as an alumnus, if you clown the school, I will always take great joy in your personal failures, moreso when the failure is directly related to your initial disrespect.

Fvck 'em.
Too bad he didn’t get to see what “this U” was really like. If only “this U” had presented itself in a decent manner so this kid could have gotten to experience what your alma mater is all about.

Advertisement
Is this Corn Elder’s cousin who pulled some ******* move with a UM t-shirt or something and picked Tennessee?

It’s a life lesson about burning bridges for no reason. Karma’s biting a lot of these dudes in the ***.
A message for all recruits.

Pass...... I don't know why you mfs want anymore dbs. We are good in dbs, we have 2 of the best dbs to ever play in miami....

D. Fckin Wiggins and Mark Ramen noodles Pope. These 2 defend the pass so well. Turning there heads and swating the ball away. If anyone can pull up their pff rating or whatever it's called, top in the nation.....

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'll take the 6'1 200 pound multi sport athlete who played on both sides of the ball in hs and has combine numbers of a 4.59 40, 41 inch vert, and 4.06 shuttle. Just business never personal. Brian Balom and Keshawn Washington are not on the same level as Lawrence. Couch is best suited as a nickel corner, Keontra Smith is a striker, and Christian Williams transferred already. Avantae Williams is coming off a scary injury. Malik Curtis is not a seasoned db yet. Easy take.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the 6'1 200 pounds multi sport athlete who played on both sides of the ball in hs and has combine numbers of a 4.59 40, 41 inch vert, and 4.06 shuttle. Just business never personal. Brian Balom and Keshawn Washington are not on the same level as Lawrence. Couch is best suited as a nickel corner, Keontra Smith is a striker, and Christian Williams transferred already. Avantae Williams is coming off a scary injury. Malik Curtis is not a seasoned db yet. Easy take.
He's definitely a take. Would come here and be no lower than CB2. But of course ppl here don't want him because he "played" us even though we did him ****ty on his visit.

Advertisement
Back