S Keyshawn Lawrence enters the Portal

Kid played 1 season at UT and is a bust already.....

wow lol
Lol. I guess Jalen Rivers and Chantz Williams have been colossal busts for us here.

I dont even entertain these discussion anymore.

The majority of ppl will **** on a kid and not want him if it seems like we won't get him. As soon as we get him, their opinions magically change.

Remember Jake Garcia? Never seen a board talk so much crap about a top 50 qb before. Now that he signed, I only read good things from posters.

Advertisement
Kid played 1 season at UT and is a bust already.....

wow lol
Bust is probably extreme but was given tons of opportunity to play or take snaps and didn’t impress. Of course he was a true frosh. The same way people are down on guys after receiving so much hype here, it sounds like the same was true there. He basically got run a Striker, Safety and Corner and didn’t particularly impress at either.

Lol. I guess Jalen Rivers and Chantz Williams have been colossal busts for us here.

I dont even entertain these discussion anymore.

The majority of ppl will **** on a kid and not want him if it seems like we won't get him. As soon as we get him, their opinions magically change.

Remember Jake Garcia? Never seen a board talk so much crap about a top 50 qb before. Now that he signed, I only read good things from posters.
Avante Williams too

Didn't Manny said he was going to put some meaning on an offer from the U. Make sure it had value and respect. If he accepts this transfer, isnt he going back on his words.

Advertisement
I'll take the 6'1 200 pound multi sport athlete who played on both sides of the ball in hs and has combine numbers of a 4.59 40, 41 inch vert, and 4.06 shuttle. Just business never personal. Brian Balom and Keshawn Washington are not on the same level as Lawrence. Couch is best suited as a nickel corner, Keontra Smith is a striker, and Christian Williams transferred already. Avantae Williams is coming off a scary injury. Malik Curtis is not a seasoned db yet. Easy take.
This! Add that we have no idea how Blades is doing and he regressed. There's one boundary CB on the roster and he hasn't played a snap here yet. But yeah, he sucks because Dumph couldn't recruit him him.Who has Dumph recruited again? Ohhhhhh. Manny better fire his sorry butt on the spot after making such a dumb tweet with his track record. Long time overdue.

We got people starting threads asking “how do we get back” and then this thread saying naw we don’t need a top 100 kid because he made a mean video about us. Stack chips. I’m surprised more haven’t made an issue about DJ Ivey costing us this kid in recruiting AND costing us football games on the field, that’s the real issue
THIS!!

Some of y’all need to grow a spine. Willing to let anyone who disrespect or troll the logo commit to this program. All for the sake of lack of depth. Lack of depth is Manny and Rumphs punishment for CB recruiting over the last 3 years. Plus I’d rather use one of our last ICs on one of them Polynesian kids or O-line in the portal.

Advertisement
153F5C44-54EF-49BD-A111-0E3695EF58B2.jpeg

@JayCane20 👀👀

Advertisement
I know it sucks but y'all just have to get over y'all feelings and understand that we are in NO position to be turning down talent. But hey, stay butthurt and keep guys like Ivey on the roster right? Smh
If you don’t stand behind that logo you have no spine. There’s a growing trend of kids who spurned Miami entering the portal. If we accept a good majority of them, future recruits will think it’s okay to literally spit on our logo and commit to (insert P5 school) if they know they’ll have Miami as a fall back plan 2 years from now. Send a message.

Advertisement
If you don’t stand behind that logo you have no spine. There’s a growing trend of kids who spurned Miami entering the portal. If we accept a good majority of them, future recruits will think it’s okay to literally spit on our logo and commit to (insert P5 school) if they know they’ll have Miami as a fall back plan 2 years from now. Send a message.
Been on the fence about situations like this.
It would sting to welcome him back with open arms.
But your saying it sends a message that it’s ok to spit on our logo but dudes have been spitting on our logo since Cooper and Petersen left to the sec. We’ve been trolled down here by a lot of elite players and our hat has been left on and thrown off the table.
Would you not take Flowe now cause he faked going for our hat?
Win the coastal, make Clemson earn it and nobody will spit on anything. IDk if he’s a take or not since we’re supposedly good at safety.
But we can’t catch feels about dudes that are talented and wants to be here cause they did some immature stuff.

Last edited:
Okay... So let's keep our spine and not accept kids that can help us beat teams who ACTUALLY disrespect us on the field where you know... It actually counts. Like UNC throwing down the U sign after every TD. But hey.... I guess that's okay with y'all as long as we hold our nuts towards Highschool kids just doing stuff for entertainment. Cool.

Advertisement
Back