S Keyshawn Lawrence enters the Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
So he dogged us in his commitment video and y’all are crushing him for it. But if you’ve paid attention to the board @JayCane20 told everyone how Cooney and Ivey treated this dude like a 2nd rate citizen on his visit. But we don’t want to hear that side of the story apparently...
Honestly, I don't give a fvck about that side of the story because I know which side I'm on. But even then, no reason to clown The U.

He's mad he got ghosted by Ivey and his guy so he disrespects the school? Sorry your free trip to Miami on the school's dime wasn't everything your little heart had wished for, kid. But this U is more than just some goofy recruiting director and one lame-duck CB. So, yes, as an alumnus, if you clown the school, I will always take great joy in your personal failures, moreso when the failure is directly related to your initial disrespect.

Fvck 'em.

Advertisement
His teammate, LB Henry To'o To'o

giphy.gif

lol y’all take this **** too too personal. Like some female man😂 **** is too funny..anyways who cares. We all know the rumor of his visit. And if true that’s more of a poor look on us. Idc about his commitment vid. It’s our job to sell kids on the U as best as possible...all that said..preferred walk on?? Lol

Advertisement
So he dogged us in his commitment video and y’all are crushing him for it. But if you’ve paid attention to the board @JayCane20 told everyone how Cooney and Ivey treated this dude like a 2nd rate citizen on his visit. But we don’t want to hear that side of the story apparently...
He also intended to take video for a Miami commitment video Saturday night on his visit but it never happened because he knew he wasn’t coming.

Could have gone either way. I was on here saying he was coming until I got wind of his trash visit unfolding.

I hope we have room or can make room if he wants in because we have a shot with DVD and Trob. I haven’t talked to anyone but I’m sure they would re-evaluate.

Also... people gotta get over themselves worrying about a 17 year olds commitment video. They’re beating their little Vienna sausages when a 17 year old makes a Miami commitment video. Works both ways

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back