2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Raccoon Sprocket GIF by Rocket City Trash Pandas

Recruits looking at Mario at this point

Everyone passed on the kid so I wouldn’t call this an L

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Make that 9 to 6, they just landed 4 star WR Bredell Richardson.

Good for them, Top 25 class actually right now.

If they somehow land EPL, they'd be a couple spots behind us...

I can't believe I just typed that. Can't believe UCF has nine blue-chips before the season starts....while Miami has six.

I liked it better as off-season champs.

Advertisement
UCF going to act like they stole him from UGA, like they tried to make us believe their fake National Title was real 😂🤣
That’s the thing though, doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. It’s all about public perception.

Same way Ruiz ain’t our only NIL supporter and it’s not black and white why we’re struggling, but public perception says otherwise.

Kids don’t dig deep like us junkies, they see tweets and articles & believe it.

UCF is going to recruit really well. Gigantic school with a massive fanbase that is starving to become relevant.

And guess what? They're in a better conference than we are.

That being said, this kid was clearly dropped by UGA and Miami passed on him. He has a lot of friends who go to UCF, Rockledge is about 45 minutes away from their campus.

Advertisement
UCF is going to recruit really well. Gigantic school with a massive fanbase that is starving to become relevant.

That being said, this kid was clearly dropped by UGA and Miami passed on him. He has a lot of friends who go to UCF, Rockledge is about 45 minutes away from their campus.
UCF gonna have a chance to takeover that conference. Ain’t one top 25 program out of the bunch. Misfit toys.

Says ****** who?

Advertisement
Back