2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Advertisement
Advertisement
The $50M is based on projections and is likely the figure towards like 2030. We’re profkected higher. Regardless even if Big12 made $50M this year why would that be $15M more than us? When we got $40M last year, it’s likely to increase by at least $3M, and there is unequal distribution model now that lets you keep more…

This was the revenue distribution per conference for the 2022 Fiscal Year:

B1G: $59m/team (Nebraska, Rutgers, Maryland received less)
SEC: $50m/team
B12: $42-45m/team
ACC: $37.9-$41m/team
PAC-12: $37m/team
*Per USA Today

That approx $50m is not a 2030 figure, but rather a projected figure once the CFP goes to 12 teams. They are projected to distribute roughly $47m w/o the expansion.

This was the revenue distribution per conference for the 2022 Fiscal Year:

B1G: $59m/team (Nebraska, Rutgers, Maryland received less)
SEC: $50m/team
B12: $42-45m/team
ACC: $37.9-$41m/team
PAC-12: $37m/team
*Per USA Today

That approx $50m is not a 2030 figure, but rather a projected figure once the CFP goes to 12 teams. They are projected to distribute roughly $47m w/o the expansion.
…and then Big12 proceeded to lose OU and Texas lol. And replaced them with G5 programs and some mediocre PAC programs whose best offer was only $20M WITH Oregon/Washington…

So tell me what the ACC is projected to distribute with CFP expansion?

As of TODAY, where the ACC has not lose any school and made $40M last year, we are in a better position than the Big12.

I really don’t get why people are hyping up the Big12 whatsoever acting like we should move to that conference. It’s a joke. We are trying to get in the P2, not a worse ACC

…and then Big12 proceeded to lose OU and Texas lol. And replaced them with G5 programs and some mediocre PAC programs

As of TODAY, where the ACC has not lose any school and made $40M last year, we are in a better position than the Big12.

I really don’t get why people are hyping up the Big12 whatsoever acting like we should move to that conference. It’s a joke. We are trying to get in the P2, not a worse ACC

Regardless if they lost UT & OU, those r their figures, so not sure why u included that tidbit. That was negotiated after losing UT & OU. U made a statement about 2030 that needed to be corrected, so not sure why u’re adding other content in this reply.

Did FSU not beat that ou team in the bowl game n i dont like either of them. OU was us last year.
When TCU and K STATE are leading your conference...well yea.

None of those teams are more talented than Clemson. There isnt 1 team in there conference that are legit national title contenders...I personally didnt even consider tcu last year lol out of conference they played colorado, mu, tartleton state..got beat by uga by 100 pts.

Between the pac 12 and big 12 defense is optional. Gattis wouldve put up points against those teams lol

If you match them up in head to head games like he ranked them ACC goes wins out and has a strong case for a sweep there. Vegas would favor the ACC in each game except for the Miami game.

FSU vs Texas
Clemson vs OU
UNC vs K State
Miami vs TCU
Lousville vs Texas Tech

Advertisement
If you match them up in head to head games like he ranked them ACC goes wins out and has a strong case for a sweep there. Vegas would favor the ACC in each game except for the Miami game.

FSU vs Texas
Clemson vs OU
UNC vs K State
Miami vs TCU
Lousville vs Texas Tech
Kansas State would be a favorite against UNC.
So would Texas Tech against Louisville. Texas Tech is only 4 point dogs to Oregon in Week 2. Louisville would assuredly be worse.

Both wouldn’t be large favorites by any means, but probably a couple points on a neutral field.

They dogging him on 247 calling hin zesty
The thread on 247 is gone. I wonder if some of our fans were butthurt and started a rumor or was there some legitimacy to it. If there were, that's not a reason to down a kid or anyone else for that matter.

So would Texas Tech against Louisville. Texas Tech is only 4 point dogs to Oregon in Week 2. Louisville would assuredly be worse.

Both wouldn’t be large favorites by any means, but probably a couple points on a neutral field.
I dont even know why louisville is there when Pitt is better program...**** DUKE last year likely was.

I dont see KSTATE a fav over UNC

KSU UNC probably a pick em. i think they are only 3 spots difference in polls, so whoever gets home field.

Your right about Texas Tech

Advertisement
…and then Big12 proceeded to lose OU and Texas lol. And replaced them with G5 programs and some mediocre PAC programs whose best offer was only $20M WITH Oregon/Washington…

Except it's not a worse ACC. It's a better ACC. I haven't seen anyone say we should be leaving the ACC for the Big 12, and I agree that's silly. I'm with you that we're trying to get into the B1G or SEC, it's pointless to stay in the ACC or move to the Big 12, they're both dead leagues. Just saying the Big 12 > ACC for the next 10 years. UCF is in a better conference than Miami, that's all I said. I know that's hard to hear and people won't accept it, but it's fax. The ACC is a ******* morgue.

Advertisement
OnlyFans locker room pics?
Wouldn't surprise me this day and age lol

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

Regardless if they lost UT & OU, those r their figures, so not sure why u included that tidbit. That was negotiated after losing UT & OU. U made a statement about 2030 that needed to be corrected, so not sure why u’re adding other content in this reply.
You used past numbers that included Texas and OU in the revenue figures to show that Big12 has higher payouts. That is an incredibly flawed argument because currently the ACC has not lost any top program, and Big12 lost their top 2. Whether or not the new deal was in effect or not those two were there increasing the revenue generated. The Big12 will not generate as much revenue without Texas/OU. So ye[BGCOLOR=initial]s they negotiated their NEW deal knowing Texas and OU are not going to be there. But that doesn't mean it's going to keep increasing from the point before Texas and OU left.[/BGCOLOR]

Even after the new Big12 deal the ACC was projected to distribute more than Big12 by 2026 at latest. That's from the public projections that I saw. Maybe those numbers are flawed, but I didn't make them up. And that was before the Big12 added some not so great programs. And the ACC beat projections for this season.. We still don't even know if Fox is paying their $22M for ASU and Utah being added because they weren't contractually obligated to do so...

Except it's not a worse ACC. It's a better ACC. I haven't seen anyone say we should be leaving the ACC for the Big 12, and I agree that's silly. I'm with you that we're trying to get into the B1G or SEC, it's pointless to stay in the ACC or move to the Big 12, they're both dead leagues. Just saying the Big 12 > ACC for the next 10 years. UCF is in a better conference than Miami, that's all I said. I know that's hard to hear and people won't accept it, but it's fax. The ACC is a ******* morgue.
Long term the Big12 is better only because the ACC is going to fall apart. If all the teams remained as it is today, the ACC is better.

The thread on 247 is gone. I wonder if some of our fans were butthurt and started a rumor or was there some legitimacy to it. If there were, that's not a reason to down a kid or anyone else for that matter.
I think it was because it was being shared all over twitter and other message boards and many were ripping apart our fan base as being homophobic, though it was one random fan.

Advertisement
Back