2024 S Jaylen Heyward

I’ll say it in better terms..like I’ve been saying about this class all along..need more instant impact kids at certain positions. We need a “ready to play in the 2 deep IMMEDIATELY” stud at CB and DT in this class. We don’t have one yet.
I'd put Jones as a stud DT, but maybe I am just falling in love with his film too much.

Advertisement
I'd put Jones as a stud DT, but maybe I am just falling in love with his film too much.

Jones is an athlete but he’s not ready from a technical perspective. He needs at least a RS year to get himself ready to play.

Breland can come on and play right away and so can Franklin.

Any by play right away at DT, I mean be a part of a rotation. You don’t want 18yr old kids fighting grown men for 700 snaps their first year on campus.

Why do we always try to push this narrative? Per Gaby and Auburn's insiders, he was expected at their event but decided to not go on his own. So we didn't get 1 kid who has friends at UCF, who cares. To always try to spin it like we made the call just makes us as a fan base look dumb. We are about to take Eddy from UCF, we took their best player in Matt Lee, and have/will win a ton more "recruiting battles" against them. Tip the hat and move on, the excuses just make use look foolish.

I expect your response to say I am a UCF fan or whatever since that seems to be the running joke from you though I hate that school and ideally want to take everyone from there because my brother is a big UCF fan so I expect to have to put up with him bragging about this for a minute. I'm going to believe all of the insiders who say he was a take and we were pushing for him, instead of always trying to make an excuse. 2 of his childhood best friends are commits at UCF per many people close to the situation. Just like we have with all of the Ravens, it shouldn't be a shock that friends want to play with friends close to home. I expect him to transfer to us in a year or 2 once we show what we can do on the field and UCF gets smacked around in the Big 12.
I never thought I'd read a wall of argumentative text from a UCF fan. You made my day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jones is an athlete but he’s not ready from a technical perspective. He needs at least a RS year to get himself ready to play.

Breland can come on and play right away and so can Franklin.

Any by play right away at DT, I mean be a part of a rotation. You don’t want 18yr old kids fighting grown men for 700 snaps their first year on campus.
After this season we lose Taylor,Hunter,Deen and Licht.All we return is Moten,Horton and Campbell.Archeampong maybe grows in to a DT but we will be extremely thin and unproven next year and you would think DTs would be fighting each other to come here.I have no doubt Mario will be bringing 1 and maybe 2 portal DTs again for next season.

After this season we lose Taylor,Hunter,Deen and Licht.All we return is Moten,Horton and Campbell.Archeampong maybe grows in to a DT but we will be extremely thin and unproven next year and you would think DTs would be fighting each other to come here.I have no doubt Mario will be bringing 1 and maybe 2 portal DTs again for next season.
Bain may also become a DT but yeah, not feeling great.

Advertisement
And all are BMF’s.
Starz GIF by BMF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back