Ryan mayes

Advertisement
Pretty sure there's a Walk on CB that was ahead of him (Murphy??)

Still more fat to trim

Mahoney
Milo
McCray
One of the upperclassmen QB's

Who else am I missing?

Rosier - Disagree. Even if he doesn't win the QB job, we need him as insurance for now.
Shirreffs - Agree.
Gray - This is just silly. You want just 3 scholarship RB's on the roster, one of whom is made of porcelain?
Langham - Agree
Mahoney - Agree
Milo - Unless he shows something this fall camp, agree.
Jones - Agree
Fines - Would normally agree, but need him for depth just in case for now.
McCray - Agreed

Hope we don't lose anyone else before the season. Need bodies for practice and depth. After the season though

Rosier is a 4th RS Jr. If he loses out to Perry, he will grad transfer after the season.

Shirreffs- He will stay, Richt likes older guys in the QB room (see Joe Cox)

Langham- 4th RS JR. He will grad transfer or not have his scholarship renewed upon graduation

Mahoney- Agree
Milo- Agree
Jones- Agree
Fines- should be tried at Guard
McCray- Agree

The lack of respect is incredible. Kid gave it his best for my Canes and I respect him for that. I wish all the kids that received scholies from the U that have to move on the best. I won't pretend to be an internet bad *** kick them on their way out.

How do you know he "gave his best?" Might have been a slacker ****.

He won this deal. Got a free education from the top university in the land that he could have parlayed into a degree if he was diligent. In exchange, he gave us nothing. Mayes won. Now it's time for him to move along in life and hopefully be a credit to UM along the way.

Pretty sure there's a Walk on CB that was ahead of him (Murphy??)

Still more fat to trim

Mahoney
Milo
McCray
One of the upperclassmen QB's

Who else am I missing?

Rosier - Disagree. Even if he doesn't win the QB job, we need him as insurance for now.
Shirreffs - Agree.
Gray - This is just silly. You want just 3 scholarship RB's on the roster, one of whom is made of porcelain?
Langham - Agree
Mahoney - Agree
Milo - Unless he shows something this fall camp, agree.
Jones - Agree
Fines - Would normally agree, but need him for depth just in case for now.
McCray - Agreed

Hope we don't lose anyone else before the season. Need bodies for practice and depth. After the season though

Rosier is a 4th RS Jr. If he loses out to Perry, he will grad transfer after the season.

Shirreffs- He will stay, Richt likes older guys in the QB room (see Joe Cox)

Langham- 4th RS JR. He will grad transfer or not have his scholarship renewed upon graduation

Mahoney- Agree
Milo- Agree
Jones- Agree
Fines- should be tried at Guard
McCray- Agree

75 bodies is plenty to practice with. Many very successful teams over the years have won with less than that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
D'Onofrio does love those 5 second 40 cornerbacks.

About time.

Pretty telling. Should end all debate on the subject really.

yep...I could be way off but I always got a punkish vibe from Mayes

That's an understatement

Go on........We're all friends here

Stole things from teammates, constantly talked bad about other players and the coaches thinking he should've been a starter. Always getting into some kind of trouble or mouthing off, lazy and an overall cancer to the team. Normally I wouldn't share this stuff but not many people in the building are going to miss him and I honestly don't care

Advertisement

That's an understatement

Stole things from teammates, constantly talked bad about other players and the coaches thinking he should've been a starter. Always getting into some kind of trouble or mouthing off, lazy and an overall cancer to the team. Normally I wouldn't share this stuff but not many people in the building are going to miss him and I honestly don't care

What do they say about Travis Homer?

That's an understatement

What do they say about Travis Homer?
Haven't heard any complaints about him. He's one of the hardest workers on the team

That's an understatement

Wow!

:reaction:

Advertisement
Back