Ryan mayes

Yikes! Kinda surprising he didn't get kicked off before

Pretty telling. Should end all debate on the subject really.

yep...I could be way off but I always got a punkish vibe from Mayes

That's an understatement

Go on........We're all friends here

Stole things from teammates, constantly talked bad about other players and the coaches thinking he should've been a starter. Always getting into some kind of trouble or mouthing off, lazy and an overall cancer to the team. Normally I wouldn't share this stuff but not many people in the building are going to miss him and I honestly don't care

Advertisement
The []_[];2947192 said:
Still can't believe we took Ryan Mayes over Quincy Wilson smh.

Thanks Al, u *******. Didnt Mayes botch a fumble recovery last year?

I think you are taking about the Notre Dame game. It was Carter not Mayes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qQingJ99B74

God dammit. Pick up the ball man!

Ugh, maddening. I was sitting in the opposite end zone so couldn't really see what happened. I know if this was 2001, I would have been celebrating with Ed Reed about 10 seconds or so after that fumble.

$#itard Carter. Guy was NEVER a playmaker. Kind of like a basketball player who cant get his own shot -- look good draining a 3 or making a big hit but never making the big play when its needed. I was also in the opposite end zone watching this $#itstorm. F*ck Carter. Same reason I got no love for Jimmy Graham. Was at VT in the pouring rain when he drops that crucial pass. IDGAF what he's done in the NFL -- Punk A$$ ginger mudda****a

That's an understatement

Stole things from teammates, constantly talked bad about other players and the coaches thinking he should've been a starter. Always getting into some kind of trouble or mouthing off, lazy and an overall cancer to the team. Normally I wouldn't share this stuff but not many people in the building are going to miss him and I honestly don't care

If you don't want to name names thats cool, but how many more people should be off the team in your opinion, or you think our team would be better for not having?
Because Personally I can count about 12 more that based on skill should not be on the 85 man roster, and I wouldn't be surprised to see at least 80% of them leave the team next year to make room for a 27 man 2018 class and to clear up room for 2019.

Lord please no injuries in the secondary this season

Its all good im pretty sure they would move guys arpund like homer if it got really bad

Lol our 2nd RB?

We havent heard anything about him which IMO over the years is a bad sign..........on the other hand we have summer camp to find out if hes legit so rt now u can lol.......if we dont hear from him in the summer its a red flag for me (maybe not for u) but for me...........and if hes a savage and rips it im okay with that too. Its just when they lost Amac it was a huge blow because Burns is made of glass so its like they didnt trust homer.......maybe im looking to far into it but we will see.......I think he was be a reall reeaaalll god db if he was ever moved im saying this as an opinion its my opinion just in case erbody trips........im wrong alot like everyone else

It really doesn't matter what anyone has heard about Homer because Choc and Burns haven't had a rep all year. Homer is the #2 RB he's not going anywhere this year.

Advertisement
Lord please no injuries in the secondary this season

Its all good im pretty sure they would move guys arpund like homer if it got really bad

Lol our 2nd RB?

We havent heard anything about him which IMO over the years is a bad sign..........on the other hand we have summer camp to find out if hes legit so rt now u can lol.......if we dont hear from him in the summer its a red flag for me (maybe not for u) but for me...........and if hes a savage and rips it im okay with that too. Its just when they lost Amac it was a huge blow because Burns is made of glass so its like they didnt trust homer.......maybe im looking to far into it but we will see.......I think he was be a reall reeaaalll god db if he was ever moved im saying this as an opinion its my opinion just in case erbody trips........im wrong alot like everyone else

It really doesn't matter what anyone has heard about Homer because Choc and Burns haven't had a rep all year. Homer is the #2 RB he's not going anywhere this year.

Oh yea hes def going to be number 2 going into the season............want to see Burns though I think he can be really good cuz of his burst and ability to run between the tackles.

Hard to start competing on a national level again when we are, in essence, keeping ourselves on probation by playing with 74 when the FSU's, VT's, and UNC's are all playing with 85.

Get that soft beta male **** out of my face. The time for the FSU's, VT's and UNC's is running out. They better enjoy it because Miami is in the rearview mirror and closing fast.

Take your orange and green blinders off for a second and think back to our time of national relevance...if you are even old enough to remember. We stockpiled talent and redshirted superstars in the making. I agree we are "closing fast" on the teams that have routinely outperformed us over the last ten years. But don't be naive into thinking we are just going to steamroll through our ACC schedule this year with only 74 scholarship players. You need depth on special teams and for injuries. Further, playing just your top 11 players is a recipe for getting wore down in the fourth quarter.

I'm 49 and you are missing my point. Poster was crying about playing with 74. I agree with what you said but I was trying to get across that it doesn't matter if we play with 74 this year. This program is building for a future run.

Lol our 2nd RB?

Oh yea hes def going to be number 2 going into the season............want to see Burns though I think he can be really good cuz of his burst and ability to run between the tackles.

Agree he's a good athlete but did he even have 100 total reps in HS? Really don't want him carrying the ball in any game that already isn't in the bag.

we better sign at a minimum 25 next cycle. Down to 76 'ship players, 10 seniors, that's 19 in the bank...add 5-6 players that have no business getting a free ride at UM and you have 25. Throw in a couple of early departures-Walton, couple of DT's and now you're pushing close to 30! Better happen!

Advertisement
The sooner you can get rid of dead weight the faster you can build quality depth. I have no problem losing players that were never going to contribute much. Bring on the playmakers of 2018.

That's an understatement

giphy.gif

That's an understatement

If you don't want to name names thats cool, but how many more people should be off the team in your opinion, or you think our team would be better for not having?
Because Personally I can count about 12 more that based on skill should not be on the 85 man roster, and I wouldn't be surprised to see at least 80% of them leave the team next year to make room for a 27 man 2018 class and to clear up room for 2019.

You need to get a life.

That's an understatement

You need to get a life.

Agree.

What a stupid fūcking idea.

Hey, on your way out, how about throwing a dozen players under the bus. Who cares if it gets back to them and creates a poisonous atmosphere.

It's like some people don't have the skill to think through their stupid impulses.

Advertisement

You need to get a life.

Agree.

Hey, on your way out, how about throwing a dozen players under the bus. Who cares if it gets back to them and creates a poisonous atmosphere.

It's like some people don't have the skill to think through their stupid impulses.

wtf are you talking about?
Just trying to see how many more players are on the team that just shouldn't be.
Its a simple question, yet here you come acting like I asked him to ******* rat someone out to the cops.
Chill out. It must be tough being you always overreacting to everything.

You need to get a life.

Agree.

Just trying to see how many more players are on the team that just shouldn't be.
Its a simple question, yet here you come acting like I asked him to ****ing rat someone out to the cops.

LOL at asking a simple question.
You're asking a former member of football team to spill dirt on his former teammates.
And who do the heck spends time wondering what players need to be kicked off the team?
We've got some weirdos following this college football program.

How you don't go cross a ***** head for stealing? Like that H-O-E Finney, stole a teammates computer, and tried to sell it back to em'???...SMH...got no tolerance for thieves.

Advertisement

You need to get a life.

Agree.

Its a simple question, yet here you come acting like I asked him to ****ing rat someone out to the cops.

LOL at asking a simple question.
You're asking a former member of football team to spill dirt on his former teammates.
And who do the heck spends time wondering what players need to be kicked off the team?
We've got some weirdos following this college football program.

Wondering if theres anyone else like Mayes who He would describe as an overall cancer to the team. What the **** is so crazy about that?
And again, I specifically said no names, dumbass.
Would it be better if I worded it, "Are there still some cancers on the team?" for your bytch ***?

That's an understatement

I told y'all that about mates last year when I said he dug his own grave & wouldn't be on this year's team. Swears he's the **** & everyone is against him. Dudes a prick.

That's an understatement

I told y'all that about mates last year when I said he dug his own grave & wouldn't be on this year's team. Swears he's the **** & everyone is against him. Dudes a prick.

Lol, sounds like one of my troops. ****y lil prick that sucks at his job and thinks everybody is against him when he gets reprimanded for dumb **** that HE does. Smh, people these days.

The []_[];2947192 said:
Still can't believe we took Ryan Mayes over Quincy Wilson smh.

Thanks Al, u *******. Didnt Mayes botch a fumble recovery last year?

I think you are taking about the Notre Dame game. It was Carter not Mayes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qQingJ99B74

Will never forget that or Berrios getting tackled by the punter.

I think the play you guys are talking about is at the 14:10 mark. That should have been an easy scoop and score. He had a brigade in front of him. That's that Golden fall back on your training don't rise to the occasion bs.....
https://youtu.be/eql9jnBpQRw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back