Ryan Fines

rok

N-U-D-E-S-I-N-B-I-O
Moving to guard per some dude on the internet who claims to be a scientist. Apparently he's open to the move.

Who was the poster here who called this?

Advertisement
Moving to guard per some dude on the internet who claims to be a scientist. Apparently he's open to the move.

I believe everyone at least felt this way except for Golden, Dorito and Paranus...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

I think Dmoney

Dmoney is a scientologist?

Naw, he's usually just a year or two ahead of everyone else.

I think he has that PSE, or EPS stuff - you know, when you see the future.

Really? **** star experience or Earnings per share?

I guess Dmoney is a savvy investor who also knows how to please the ladies(i assume ladies, no judgement either way :sneakiness:).

So we are legitimately facing going in to our 2018 season opener against LSU with only Martin and Jon Ford as DTs? How is the staff not alarmed by this possibility? We should have taken 3 DTs at a minimum in this class.

Advertisement
I hope it's true.

Fines has some talent and might find a home there. He's not athletic for a Kool DT but he's more athletic than many of our interior OL. Big legs, strong hands, some toughness. It just makes sense.

Jeremy Lewis switched to OL late in his Canes career and he's still playing football for a living. Fines has three years to make an impact.

It just makes sense.

With what we require from our DT's now (athletic/explosive) it's his only option besides transferring. Strong kid coming out of HS (if I remember correctly) so OG seems like a natural landing spot.

Last edited:

I believe everyone at least felt this way except for Golden, Dorito and Paranus...

Paramus loved Fines.

Said he'd be a starter by Year 3. Someone find the thread.

Quote me in the proper context or keep my name out of your mouth. That was when Miami ran a two gap defensive system in which he would be required to hold his ground and take up olinemen. Now UM runs a one gap attacking style of defense which requires long athletic linemen.

**** bro, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt for not being able to speak popular as a result of your background, but nope your actually an idiot. As they say you; can't fix stupid which is a sad State of Mind!

Go Canes

So we are legitimately facing going in to our 2018 season opener against LSU with only Martin and Jon Ford as DTs? How is the staff not alarmed by this possibility? We should have taken 3 DTs at a minimum in this class.

Bethel will grow to become a dtackle too

Advertisement
Back