"Run it back"

I think it's fantastic that Diaz is getting his players to come back for their fourth, fifth or sixth year. It's a huge win/win for the program and the kids.

Diaz had never had a problem starting the player he believes put them in the best position to win. But I often question the soundness of his judgment regarding who that is. He values heady kids over kids that are more athletic but mistake prone. So he'll probably overvalue the seniority of this RIB group.

That may not be the worst idea against Bama. But we better be seeing the young bloods taking a lot of snaps during the rest of the non-con games, and given the chance to prove themselves heading into ACC play.

Advertisement
SIAP...Is Carter coming back?

I don't even hate Carter...He's a true cane and can thump. But he is very limited...I would love to have him back EXCEPT...I know Diaz's snowflake *** will act like he owes him something and play him over our young stacked safety room. Would rather he moved on considering Diaz's softness.

I want to run back all of the good things that occurred. The bad things not so much.

Glad the Punt returners are probably not going to be ran back.
Stevenson and possibly Rambo make me feel a whole lot better in 2021.

Advertisement
Let me help you out. You don’t want to say “not in his gene pool“. That’s a malapropism. You should say “not in his genome”. Or just say not in his genetic make up. Better yet, just say “not in his character“. That’s actually what you’re trying to say.
Thank you for that lesson.

I lose, we running that ish back until I win. That’s how I roll and it appears they believe the same.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back