Rumph Twitter Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Should have said something before the demotion!! His good friend Reed is doing stuff like that, could have been cryptic about it!! Just doesn’t smell right at this point.
I agree... I guess he feels like he don't have much to lose now lol

Mike Rumph is a good person and a great Cane.

"I want everybody to love UM and to understand what I went through and the opportunities they're going to get," said Rumph, who had 117 tackles and six interceptions during his career at UM. "That's what you're going to get when I come in there and recruit. I'm going to want you to come really bad, and I'll probably be upset if you don't come, because it means that much to me and it's done so much for me in my life, the University of Miami."

actions speak louder than words

Advertisement
In his defence, I think he’s well aware of the colours of his nation’s flag. It’s probably flying in his neighbourhood so we probably shouldn’t criticise so quickly.
Looks like he'll need to get with the programme and practise his spelling.

Yea, because a dude who should’ve been fired years ago, who is basically collecting a six figure check now because he’s an alum, and has been assigned a role that he was awful at when he was an actual coach shouldn’t be expected to show minimal professionalism.
Your right should have been fired but got demoted...so keep collecting them checks & talking your Sh*t Rumph...

Advertisement
Now since hes demoted all the Mike defenders are basically saying get rid of him...........when the mopes screamed that he was trash since year 1 they defended him. But now its convenient for them since he was demoted. CIS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back