Rumph Twitter Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nah. What happened now?
1611426431404.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
It did not work out for Mike here. He was given more than a fair shot. He needs to go (not move spots). I hope with time he will not harbor animosity and realize it was just not the right job for him. No need for him to be on bad terms with the program.

One is a defensive coordinator..one is fetching coffee and setting up chairs and projectors, and making sure the publix subs are perfectly cut for our recruiting camps.

Who won?.
To me 'who' won is beside the point. The Hurricanes lost a lot of recruiting battles at CB and Rumph has been justifiably removed as an on-field coach. However, if it's true that he wasn't fully supported in his recruiting efforts by Manny and his boys, that's also concerning. Doesn't absolve Rumph, his struggles were evident, but could be an indictment ultimately of Manny's skills as a CEO if players are sabotaging recruiting visits and the Director of Recruiting could give 2 **its. And if those on the staff that are delegated authority in terms of legitimate scholarship offers are making bad evals.

Id like to know the answer to a few things: im not a twitter savant so i have an idea how it works but not all the ins and outs of it.

1. Is this Rumph account?
2. Who is EndoGaines and why does Rumph follow him?
3. If it is Rumph is he implying he had the kid committed, but the "help" is in reference to bags?

Advertisement
If this is legit, Rumph needs to lock his phone away when he pops the Ambien for the evening. And maybe see a new shrink about his self-destructive tendencies, difficulty accepting reality, and penchant for denial.

Can't you guys see that the ties have already been cut, and the program is just giving him time to find a landing spot? I hope that's the same case for Banda and Patke.
I find it very interesting that on Rumph's twitter page he doesn't make any mention of himself being on the staff at Miami.
Screenshot (2).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes very much so. Some of the hate Mike has received is disgusting and crosses the line. Sounds personal and not about football at all. That's just my my honest opinion.
People go too far on here on a number of people. Have you seen them talk about Manny or Blake James and his wife?

The CB room has not faired well under Rumph. He was removed and kept in an off-field recruiting position and he had failed at recruiting. People on here are seeing this tweet now “allegedly” from Rumph and are reacting. And who knows who he was talking about anyhow, even if it was him? The same people demanded that Baker be removed from staff completely as well and they haven’t been any less flattering - look at past posts for reference.

You’re making an innuendo based on race but the same people talk just as, if not more despicably about others as mentioned. Don’t start stirring that pot and go down that path here. We’ve been down that path on his board and it doesn’t start, continue or end well.

Advertisement
One is a defensive coordinator..one is fetching coffee and setting up chairs and projectors, and making sure the publix subs are perfectly cut for our recruiting camps.

Who won?.
Publix subs are delicious, so if gets the ends, he may be feeling frisky enough to mouth off on Twitter...

Yes very much so. Some of the hate Mike has received is disgusting and crosses the line. Sounds personal and not about football at all. That's just my my honest opinion.

Are you assuming it’s racially driven? If so, let me be the first to tell u I hated Rumph from the first time he was hired, and I’m Black, from the hood, in the hood, loyal to the soil, where the turf is my earth.

So if U’re not suggesting race in ur post, what r u suggesting regarding this being “personal?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back