Rumph Twitter Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
By personal, I'm referencing comments speaking on the man's family, how he was raised, dating practices, background checks. When dudes are posting those things, it sounds personal to me.

Am I clear enough for you now? And for the record, race has nothing to do with my post. I don't insinuate and I don't insinuate. I'm a straight shooter. If I have something to say I'll say it.

Cool; but it sounded like u were referring to race. But glad we got that str8; I didn’t go through every single post, so I know not what u speak of; but, I will tell u that ppl on here have talked about Tate & his fam; Blake James & his wife, all the recruits that spurned us & their fam. Homie, that’s just C.I.S. Ain’t chit personal here.....................

Except Butch Davis

Advertisement
Kale?
Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

Rumph’s biggest critics on here, were guys like Me, Gogeta & You, all of us Black & from similar backgrounds.

The race is angle don’t work in this situation, especially because I’m also one of the biggest critics of Baker & Patke, just like I was of Enox & Stuublefck. And every coach that I’ve ever suggested replace Rumph was also Black too lol.

I criticize coaches who suck at there job & give props to coaches who are good at there job, which is why you never see me saying anything about Coach Hickson, because he can both recruit & coach. Same with Lashlee & any other coach who shows they can do their fckin job.

It ain’t personal it’s business, IDGAF what race, culture or where a coach comes from or who he is, I want coaches who can do their fckin job, it’s that simple. If you’re good at what you do fans won’t criticize you, if you suck & have to have a million excuses as to why you can’t do your job you’re going to catch a shìt ton of heat, that’s the business, if you can’t handle you shouldn’t be coaching.

All these conspiracy theories & horseshìt stories in order to protect a coach are bogus. If you’re a CB’s coach in this business with connects to getting DB’s from South FL you will hardly ever be out of work, there’s literally dozens & dozens of HC’s who will hire you if you can bring them 2-3 South FL CB’s a year, so if you’re good at doing that there’s no reason for you not to be able to get a job coaching CB’s somewhere if that’s what you’re interested in doing.

There have been a bunch of CB’s coach vacancies available & Rumph could’ve very easily gotten one of those jobs if he were in consideration. If everything that people say about how badly he was treated for the last 5 years was true there’s NO REASON to accept taking a role in the recruiting department on the same staff instead of getting another CB’s coach job elsewhere. The USF CB’s coach job just opened up, would be a perfect place for Rumph if he wanted to still be a CB’s coach, it’s much better than being an assistant recruiting director, especially when the dude who replaced you is younger & just had the same job you have & has even less experience.

I don’t wanna here that “he Loves The U” shìt either, if Banda & Diaz have undermined him at every turn & refused to allow him to recruit the players he wanted & sabotaged his career like people have suggested, then why TF would you allow for that very same coach to replace you with someone with less experience than you AND keep you on staff moving you to an off field role?? Does he love The U that much to accept that kinda of abuse?

I mean if Manny & Banda fcked me over like some people claim, why would I continue to be on his staff? I’d tell Manyy to go fck himself & get a job elsewhere, he ruined my career, why would I let the dude who ruined my career put me at a desk job if I know I’m a much better coach than what I’ve been allowed to show over the last 5 years???

I wish this could be a sticky. Lol. My exact sentiments.

Advertisement
Lol we can keep letting the jokes fly but in my opinion, we're about to see a new savage Rumph on the trail. This only will help us. Y'all will see 😂

Rumph’s biggest critics on here, were guys like Me, Gogeta & You, all of us Black & from similar backgrounds.

The race is angle don’t work in this situation, especially because I’m also one of the biggest critics of Baker & Patke, just like I was of Enox & Stuublefck. And every coach that I’ve ever suggested replace Rumph was also Black too lol.

I criticize coaches who suck at there job & give props to coaches who are good at there job, which is why you never see me saying anything about Coach Hickson, because he can both recruit & coach. Same with Lashlee & any other coach who shows they can do their fckin job.

It ain’t personal it’s business, IDGAF what race, culture or where a coach comes from or who he is, I want coaches who can do their fckin job, it’s that simple. If you’re good at what you do fans won’t criticize you, if you suck & have to have a million excuses as to why you can’t do your job you’re going to catch a shìt ton of heat, that’s the business, if you can’t handle you shouldn’t be coaching.

All these conspiracy theories & horseshìt stories in order to protect a coach are bogus. If you’re a CB’s coach in this business with connects to getting DB’s from South FL you will hardly ever be out of work, there’s literally dozens & dozens of HC’s who will hire you if you can bring them 2-3 South FL CB’s a year, so if you’re good at doing that there’s no reason for you not to be able to get a job coaching CB’s somewhere if that’s what you’re interested in doing.

There have been a bunch of CB’s coach vacancies available & Rumph could’ve very easily gotten one of those jobs if he were in consideration. If everything that people say about how badly he was treated for the last 5 years was true there’s NO REASON to accept taking a role in the recruiting department on the same staff instead of getting another CB’s coach job elsewhere. The USF CB’s coach job just opened up, would be a perfect place for Rumph if he wanted to still be a CB’s coach, it’s much better than being an assistant recruiting director, especially when the dude who replaced you is younger & just had the same job you have & has even less experience.

I don’t wanna here that “he Loves The U” shìt either, if Banda & Diaz have undermined him at every turn & refused to allow him to recruit the players he wanted & sabotaged his career like people have suggested, then why TF would you allow for that very same coach to replace you with someone with less experience than you AND keep you on staff moving you to an off field role?? Does he love The U that much to accept that kind of abuse?

I mean if Manny & Banda fcked me over like some people claim, why would I continue to be on his staff? I’d tell Manyy to go fck himself & get a job elsewhere, he ruined my career, why would I let the dude who ruined my career put me at a desk job if I know I’m a much better coach than what I’ve been allowed to show over the last 5 years???
You Gogeta & Rell are Black??....I'll be damned....

Advertisement
One reason why you keep the weight off. I’d kill that **** and and be stealing fries from my 4 year old step-kid when the kid and my wife aren’t looking.
The Burgers that were coming out of the kitchen were beyond righteous looking....

Advertisement
Yes very much so. Some of the hate Mike has received is disgusting and crosses the line. Sounds personal and not about football at all. That's just my my honest opinion.

Well, I don’t hate either one of them. But I also have to be honest and say I don’t think either one of them were very good at their jobs. But I don’t post about that very much. That’s not hate, that’s just my opinion on their work product. One is a cane, and I will always respect what he did as a cane, and will always have love for him as a player and what he did and accomplished in the national championship. But the results speak for themselves.

Advertisement

I don’t wanna here that “he Loves The U” shìt either, if Banda & Diaz have undermined him at every turn & refused to allow him to recruit the players he wanted & sabotaged his career like people have suggested, then why TF would you allow for that very same coach to replace you with someone with less experience than you AND keep you on staff moving you to an off field role?? Does he love The U that much to accept that kind of abuse?

Honestly, it’s a shame you even had to post this. I feel bad for you that you have to explain this. It’s embarrassing that this has to be explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back