Rumph Twitter Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Taylor Rooks and Margot Robbie lined up this weekend, but didn't get any help.

IMG-0275.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
What Rumph think he been on Tha Trail

Attachments

• 98313871-2E5E-4A58-AFA1-05A55C88A9E4.jpeg
    98313871-2E5E-4A58-AFA1-05A55C88A9E4.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 9
Isnt RUMPH the new director of recruiting too or something ?!

Please kill me now lol

Why cant COVID just run through our entire athletic department staff please!!!! From AD on down! Just keep cycling through that building until they all go away! We cant expect an incompetent AD to hire a competent HC and then hire competent support staff...

This may not necessarily be a black and white issue. It is possible to still think Rumph was subpar AND now embittered, while wondering if he was ALSO handcuffed by the efforts of Diaz, Baker, Banda and even Cooney - as it pertains to Key's visit.

Advertisement
Real question:

Did Rumph officially tweet that out? Like seriously.

Please kill me now lol

Why cant COVID just run through our entire athletic department staff please!!!! From AD on down! Just keep cycling through that building until they all go away! We cant expect an incompetent AD to hire a competent HC and then hire competent support staff...
Maybe wishing death upon the entire staff is just a little extreme.

Advertisement

Please kill me now lol

I don't think he's the director. Pretty sure that's still Cooney? Last official word I saw said he was taking a "role in the recruiting department"

Advertisement
I disagree. Our staff on O have good resumes. Jess and TRob have SEC coaching connections. And these are are probably looking at a former Mayor's son, a bartender, and his buddies and wondering how the **** they made it this far.
This is kind of a dumb take really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back