Rumph Twitter Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hate Rumph just as much as anyone here but I don't think this is aimed at the whole university. It's definitely a personal shot at a guy who no longer is employed here. I actually don't see an issue lol
You hate a former player that was part of a National Championship team?

I figured you more for a Janice ****inson and Kathy Griffin type guy.
Janice ****inson was very pretty back in the day

1611414966434.jpeg

This is what I luv, seeing ****'s in here side with coach diaz over True Canes, and they keep wondering why this program has been phucked up for around 20years now until coach richt got here, well wonder no more. What coach rumph is saying if he said it, ties directly into coach diaz's priorities recruiting to his system is d-linemen and safeties, corners and linebackers are not a priority for him, thus the "no help" comment.

The so called UM fans luv to bash Canes who helped to make this place Great, and side with ****'s who are not established Hurricanes. Whether this was a fake rumph post or not, y'all's reactions are real. Now only has the administration been mediocre but we got alot of new mediocre so called UM fans!

Advertisement
This is what I luv, seeing ****'s in here side with coach diaz over True Canes, and they keep wondering why this program has been phucked up for around 20years now until coach richt got here, well wonder no more. What coach rumph is saying if he said it, ties directly into coach diaz's priorities recruiting to his system is d-linemen and safeties, corners and linebackers are not a priority for him, thus the "no help" comment.

The so called UM fans luv to bash Canes who helped to make this place Great, and side with ****'s who are not established Hurricanes. Whether this was a fake rumph post or not, y'all's reactions are real. Now only has the administration been mediocre but we got alot of new mediocre so called UM fans!
Nobody is siding with Diaz over Rumph. Diaz gets clowned too.

You Rumph Rioters can't recognize he wasn't good at this job.

Advertisement
View attachment 141749

Posted and deleted almost instantly
What a *****! Get that excuse making sorry excuse for a CB coach out of our face already! The worst part is this beta with a personality like any random stone in my backyard is now “recurring coordinator.” SMH Only in coral gables can this happen, Like sands through the hour glass, these are The Days of our Lives. Lol

If you think he’s disgruntled now, wait until he’s fired and he returns to coaching high school.

Manny is keeping his enemy close.
Agree, the POS already talked **** about us before and openly recruited against us when he was at heritage. Now it’s gonna be like that on steroids when that bum finally gets his walking papers. Never deserved a CFB coaching job and clearly didn’t do nearly enough to keep it. It was a pure gift by his Alma mater that he was allowed to keep his job as long as he did at the expense of the football team/program. I mean look at our CB room for gods sake, zero speed outside of couch who’s a little guy/nickel CB. Maybe he should go back to his psychiatrist and she can help in look in the mirror instead of crying on social media about “poor me” 🤢🤮

Advertisement
Can anyone name another college where an underperforming coach is demoted, not fired, and feels comfortable enough to vent on Twitter about his failure(s)... just like the players have been doing...

Manny is a simp! And if you cant see that maybe you are too! Rumph should be elated he's stil employed. Yet, he goes to vent on Twitter like he's 18.

Manny isnt STRONG enough to lead a college program. Dont @ me

Advertisement
Mike Rumph is a good person and a great Cane.

"I want everybody to love UM and to understand what I went through and the opportunities they're going to get," said Rumph, who had 117 tackles and six interceptions during his career at UM. "That's what you're going to get when I come in there and recruit. I'm going to want you to come really bad, and I'll probably be upset if you don't come, because it means that much to me and it's done so much for me in my life, the University of Miami."

You hate a former player that was part of a National Championship team?
Don't hate him as a player... Definitely hate him as a coach for his lack of production when it comes to recruiting and the lack of progression when it comes to our CBs. Regardless of who he might've wanted and didn't have enough control to get, the point is he should have be able to be at least on the level of that weirdo Paul Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back