Rumph Twitter Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hope somebody hires him quickly. Dont need that in the program. He'll probably try to sabotage things behind the scenes

Watch he goes to like Florida or Alabama and recruit like a king lolol. I say he should have been saying this stuff not now. Very suspicious

Advertisement
It's a shot at Banda. Supposedly there's a couple of misses we had because Rumph wanted them but Banda didn't (for example J.Battle from Bama)...

But umm.... Am I the only one that kinda like the fact that he finally found his nuts to speak out?? Lol
Should have said something before the demotion!! His good friend Reed is doing stuff like that, could have been cryptic about it!! Just doesn’t smell right at this point.

Talk your Sh*t Rumph...all this talk about being professional lol...
Yea, because a dude who should’ve been fired years ago, who is basically collecting a six figure check now because he’s an alum, and has been assigned a role that he was awful at when he was an actual coach shouldn’t be expected to show minimal professionalism.

Lawrence had one of the worst Official Visits of all time if I remember correctly
Yup thanks DJ Ivey who blew it for us

Kid should have been recruited over and replaced... but having Rumph he’s been a fixture starting and failing every week

Advertisement
Maybe the answer is more simple and relates to the terrible visit Lawrence had? Due to the behaviour of certain players?

Not a good look either way

The worst part about all of this is that Rumph did an unsolicited interview where he admitted his recruiting hadn’t been up to Miami standards, and talked about speaking to his wife for support, Manny Diaz multiple times for tips AND a sports psychologist. He brought this up on the record HIMSELF! So all of the excuses about Banda, Manny and all the many boogeymen who thwarted Rumph’s recruiting efforts, the guy does an article where he talks about how happy he was to land Christian Williams and Te’Coury Couch because he’s been a subpar recruiter at Miami. From his own mouth.

Advertisement
View attachment 141749

Posted and deleted almost instantly
Get this ***** dope out of hear!!! What happened to the other 17000 kids you missed on? Including no pure Corners currently committed. If Manny wants to "change culture" (whatever that means exactly) you get this idiot out of the building ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY!!!

Imagine Jarren Williams saying the reason I wasn't better is because XYZ not bc of my play.

Rumph just lost whatever cache he had left. Fire him asap!!!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back