Rumph Twitter Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why is Rumph responding to a guy with 900 followers who’s claim is he’s married to a nurse?He didn’t @rumph and Rumph doesn’t follow him. Rumph also tweets maybe once every 2 weeks and it’s usually a retweet or one sentence. He most definitely doesn’t use emoji just the 🙌 but even that is rare, the 🤦🏾‍♂️ Has never been used. Idk maybe the guy wants some heat on his Twitter and created the fake post.

Last edited:
It's a shot at Banda. Supposedly there's a couple of misses we had because Rumph wanted them but Banda didn't (for example J.Battle from Bama)...

But umm.... Am I the only one that kinda like the fact that he finally found his nuts to speak out?? Lol
And I'm sure he's likely referencing one of his own players and Director of Recruiting seem to have torpedoed the OV

Advertisement
What does his post even mean
Like he had the kid but didn’t get the bags to drop?
what help does he need?

Is he? Pretty sure that he's still on the coaching staff

The man meant fired as the CB coach. You know what he meant, don’t do this lol.

And technically whatever position he is allegedly in now, isn’t “coaching”, so nah...he actually isn’t still on the coaching staff.

Advertisement
I don’t think everyone understands the scale of _ in major “ Amateur “ athletics.

Film Reco

HBO Doc : The Scheme

With this being said Mike Rumph need to STFU & keep his feelings in check. This is a results based business. CB play has been atrocious, everything else is everything else.

UT will get thiers’.

Advertisement
Dunno, by "couldn't get help with", is he referencing the ability to extend a commitable offer? Seems to be implying that he'd built a relationship with the player, had him ready to commit and "couldn't get help" - meaning he either didn't have the authority to extend an official/commitable offer or didn't have the support of Baker/Banda/Diaz in terms of bringing the recruit onboard.
Is this the kid that tore off the UM gear on signing day? If so, perhaps some resentment there from a kid who wanted in.
Interesting take. I could see that as a possibility.

Whether he meant the administration didn’t offer help by getting him in, or that a fellow coach didn’t help, or that nobody dropped a bag to help, regardless I can’t think of one beneficial reason that would be posted. Unless I’m missing something, it’s all detrimental.

Advertisement
Rumph timeline.

*couldn't land kids from his own HS

*admitted to going to a psychiatrist because he cant recruit or connect with people

*gets put in a beta baby high chair in the recruiting room because of his blatant deficencies.

*whispers to the disgruntled uncle crew its banda and mannys fault

*gets demoted

*goes full ****** on twitter

Whether he meant the administration didn’t offer help by getting him in, or that a fellow coach didn’t help, or that nobody dropped a bag to help, regardless I can’t think of one beneficial reason that would be posted. Unless I’m missing something, it’s all detrimental and ******* pathetic as fvck.
FIFY

Rumph timeline.

*couldn't land kids from his own HS

*admitted to going to a psychiatrist because he cant recruit or connect with people

*gets put in a beta baby high chair in the recruiting room because of his blatant deficencies.

*whispers to the disgruntled uncle crew its banda and mannys fault

*gets demoted

*goes full ****** on twitter
😂 a downward spiral. Hate to see it. Really out here having a kyrie moment
1611411761669.gif

Reactions: jsy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back