Rumph Twitter Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why I don’t believe it’s real lol. He can’t be that stupid.
Why would someone fake this? Lol not to mention this would be such a good fake they are never replicated this well. I mean I don't care if you think it's real or not. Not trying to fool anyone. Just thought it was funny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No sympathy for this dude. He couldn’t pull nothing for his own position. Former player or not, FOH!

It's a shot at Banda. Supposedly there's a couple of misses we had because Rumph wanted them but Banda didn't (for example J.Battle from Bama)...

But umm.... Am I the only one that kinda like the fact that he finally found his nuts to speak out?? Lol

I can't believe that is real...
The most stubborn of coaches Alfred Golden did not want Perryman, and Barrow convinced him to offer. That's what you have to do as a position coach sometimes...
He couldn't land Henderson, Mullen, Stevenson, Marshall, Campbell, Surtain, ETC. , yet the names never mentioned are the ones we hear he wanted and Manny wouldn't give the green light on.
I can't stand Manny, but that's BS he didn't get help. The man just can't recruit, nor develop.
Him, Baker, and Patke have no business being involved with Hurricane football.

Tell us how u really feel, though! Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back