Rumph/Banda

Advertisement
Y’all are dumb as ****... I’d rather have someone who brings in underrated 3 and 4 stars that knows how to teach and develop than a guy bringing in 5 stars only for them to busy because the guy can’t develop.

I guarantee you that Clemson got to where they are today by developing what they could get and NOT by recruiting 5stars and high tier 4stars consistently. So stfu! Until the time comes that we finish a class with 4 total DBs and all are 3stars then you idiots can complain

Y’all are dumb as ****... I’d rather have someone who brings in underrated 3 and 4 stars that knows how to teach and develop than a guy bringing in 5 stars only for them to busy because the guy can’t develop.

I guarantee you that Clemson got to where they are today by developing what they could get and NOT by recruiting 5stars and high tier 4stars consistently. So stfu! Until the time comes that we finish a class with 4 total DBs and all are 3stars then you idiots can complain

look at their classes prior to the titles. they weren't highly ranked top 5 classes. it was good development and coaching

Once we start putting DB’s in day TWO of the NFL draft, and win more, they will come more frequently.

But no recruit is impressed by Redwine going in round 4 and MJ, Rayshawn, Colbert, Jaquan, Delaney going in rounds 5-7.

While I say that, DB recruiting has definitely been better than some ppl on this board make it out to be.
All of this...

Advertisement
being a cousin and being a brother are very different imo. also, how involved was corn? i know ahmmon has said a bunch of times that he wasnt involved w his brothers recruiting in terms of pushing him one way or the other. could be the same here w corn. ****, DJax said he wont steer a single kid to UM or anywhere else while he was at booker t. corn prolly just wanted him to make the best decision for him bc at the end of the day, he likely cares more about his family than he does anything else
Corn was pulling for us, he wouldn’t have been so involved behind the scenes if he wasn’t, but I’m just going off of what others reported. If Tennessee put DBs in the first round consistently each year, it would make more of an argument than Geography and Connivence. Tennessee has not had a 10 win season since 2007, and haven’t put a major DB in the league since Eric Berry.

For the same reason why Kaiir Elam was a FT commit to the gaytors. Not saying that a family member should land us every top prospect but Lawrence wouldn’t mind committing to Clemson if given the chance. The situation w his mother sucks but if him rather playing for a 5-7 UT next year than us should tell you the full story.
I still don't get it - how are we supposed to know which family members are free throws and which aren't? Also, brothers that are 3/4 years apart are quite different than cousins that are 7/8. Jaquan Johnson's kid brother is committed - if he flips I'd be willing to accept some of your argument, but not with this kid.

And, I'm not sure what Clemson has to do with things either. Nevermind the fact that they are literally the premier team right now. I'm willing to think he's not lying about his sick mother, in which case everything he said about being within a reasonable drive from home would still be true (clem is only 4.5 hours from Nashville... Miami isn't).

Advertisement
Corn was pulling for us, he wouldn’t have been so involved behind the scenes if he wasn’t, but I’m just going off of what others reported. If Tennessee put DBs in the first round consistently each year, it would make more of an argument than Geography and Connivence. Tennessee has not had a 10 win season since 2007, and haven’t put a major DB in the league since Eric Berry.

pulling for us is diff from steering his recruitment tho. thats what im getting at. im sure corn wanted him to come to miami, but i dont know if hes pushing him here or elsewhere

I still don't get it - how are we supposed to know which family members are free throws and which aren't? Also, brothers that are 3/4 years apart are quite different than cousins that are 7/8. Jaquan Johnson's kid brother is committed - if he flips I'd be willing to accept some of your argument, but not with this kid.

And, I'm not sure what Clemson has to do with things either. Nevermind the fact that they are literally the premier team right now. I'm willing to think he's not lying about his sick mother, in which case everything he said about being within a reasonable drive from home would still be true (clem is only 4.5 hours from Nashville... Miami isn't).
It’s not about the brother/cousin relationship dynamic. Ahmmon Richards brother is currently in Auburn, Gerald Willis and Landon Collins played opposite to each other in the SEC before transferring here. Whether it’s brother/cousin, none matter in recruiting, ofc Family steering a recruit to a school is also Tampering, for that reason no one is saying that he was expected to be a slam dunk or layup recruit because of Corn. But to have Corn Elder a byproduct of our program during its worst state, still be drafted and still be in the league and Rumph who is also 6’2 and former first round pick on our corner and will still cannot beat out a 5-7 Tennessee shows me that’s there’s correlation between lingering problems. Him and his mother situation is unfortunate, but a 4.5 hr drive to Clemson is a drive nonetheless, they’re premier team like you said and for that reason he would never disrespect them or play games with them like with us.

Crying asses, look neither of these guys are elite recruiters. Banda is Not a great recruiter whatsoever and rumph is not as bad as most posters think but he’s not a great recruiter either . Even with misses they have still brought ALOT of talent in(between the 2018 and 2019 dbs 8 out of the 9 have been 4 stars). Miami hasn’t recruited that well at db in years. Regardless they coach their talent up and I cant Wait to see what they do with this current group we have now. Qu*t b*tching

Advertisement
Crying asses, look neither of these guys are elite recruiters. Banda is Not a great recruiter whatsoever and rumph is not as bad as most posters think but he’s not a great recruiter either . Even with misses they have still brought ALOT of talent in(between the 2018 and 2019 dbs 8 out of the 9 have been 4 stars). Miami hasn’t recruited that well at db in years. Regardless they coach their talent up and I cant Wait to see what they do with this current group we have now. Qu*t b*tching
View attachment 88497
No one is saying they can’t coach, you missed the entire point. Issue is with them not landing their top targets so before you address with this “they coach their talent up and I cant Wait to see what they do with this current group we have now.” Bulls-t, Understand that we were able to get 2018 #1 and #2 DB (Ps2 and TC) #3 and #4 DB in 2019 (Elam & Stevenson), #3 and #20 Safeties ( Lejond and Lawrence) all on campus for Visits, 5 of which were official visits, and we struck out on all of them

Advertisement
No one is saying they can’t coach, you missed the entire point. Issue is with them not landing their top targets so before you address with this “they coach their talent up and I cant Wait to see what they do with this current group we have now.” Bulls-t, Understand that we were able to get 2018 #1 and #2 DB (Ps2 and TC) #3 and #4 DB in 2019 (Elam & Stevenson), #3 and #20 Safeties ( Lejond and Lawrence) all on campus for Official Visits, and we struck out on all of them

Lmao. You really are ***ing nitwit.

Block party time for crybaby iceman just like in the movie..knew maverick was a better pilot.. ****** pilot.. ****** porster

No one is saying they can’t coach, you missed the entire point. Issue is with them not landing their top targets so before you address with this “they coach their talent up and I cant Wait to see what they do with this current group we have now.” Bulls-t, Understand that we were able to get 2018 #1 and #2 DB (Ps2 and TC) #3 and #4 DB in 2019 (Elam & Stevenson), #3 and #20 Safeties ( Lejond and Lawrence) all on campus for Visits, 5 of which were official visits, and we struck out on all of them
I can do the same thing all night you ***** you

Advertisement
Back