Rumph/Banda

Oh and to think we pull Raymond is equally as dumb. Maybe Dabo will come be our assistant head coach while we're at it

Advertisement
Exactly. At this point the DB group has continued to perform at a quality level consistently so if it ain't broke dont fix it
This is an OOS 4 star that committed to his home state school we are talking about here. Kid wouldn’t have even sniffed us if Corn hadn’t come and even then, many were overstating the relationship. Ppl need to chill.

Advertisement
Dip**** we hear people ***** about Rumph and Banda everyday ad nauseum. To think you're having some sort of incredible revelation that this board has never heard is laughable.
Welcome to CIS cuck, each thread is just washing and rinsing sh*t that’s been already debated. We have 2 Lawrence threads, 4 paradise threads, 2 flemming threads, 3 Elijah Roberts threads, it’s mid June so unnecessary threads are bound to happen. Once the season starts this thread will be deleted, if you not providing any substance on this subject matter hop off fckboy.

This is an OOS 4 star that committed to his home state school we are talking about here. Kid wouldn’t have even sniffed us if Corn hadn’t come and even then, many were overstating the relationship. Ppl need to chill.
And I get that, that’s understandable but before CWill4 last cycle, who’s the last notable recruit, Rumph and Banda got to sign to us? And that’s my problem, we miss out on essentially everyone on are boards

Advertisement
Welcome to CIS cuck, each thread is just washing and rinsing sh*t that’s been already debated. We have 2 Lawrence threads, 4 paradise threads, 2 flemming threads, 3 Elijah Roberts threads, it’s mid June so unnecessary threads are bound to happen. Once the season starts this thread will be deleted, if you not providing any substance on this subject matter hop off fckboy.
So you preface your initial post saying I don't make unnecessary threads, then proceed to validate my point that you made an unneccessary thread. Got it.

You dont need a Corey Raymond. You just need a competent guy....we have 2 secondary coaches that dont equal to 1 honestly. They both are guys learning on the job. We will see some growth if they continue to put guys in the league though.

Recruiting wise Banda has more of a shot than Rumph. But crooting aint for everybody.
Facts

If the season starts and winning improves our recruiting. I’ll gladly eat my crow on the words said on this thread but its frustration missing out on every DB we go after.
Why don’t you just wait for the season to start then before declaring this recruiting cycle a massive failure when it’s still only June?

Advertisement
If the season starts and winning improves our recruiting. I’ll gladly eat my crow on the words said on this thread but its frustration missing out on every DB we go after.

winning wont get the results you want. you gotta pay up to get the elite of the elite either home or away

Oh and to think we pull Raymond is equally as dumb. Maybe Dabo will come be our assistant head coach while we're at it
Did you pull your head out of your a** for a second to read where I said it was unrealistic?? That last part was for added convo. Again if you disagree with this thread, downvote, hop off and ignore. But until Rumph & Banda land a whale, many of us will continue this conversation.

Advertisement
You dont need a Corey Raymond. You just need a competent guy....we have 2 secondary coaches that dont equal to 1 honestly. They both are guys learning on the job. We will see some growth if they continue to put guys in the league though.

Recruiting wise Banda has more of a shot than Rumph. But crooting aint for everybody.

This...I also hear some locals think Banda is **** annoying.

But I agree on 'crooting. I sure as **** couldn't do it, but then again I'd prob relate more to rumph than some used car salesman type. Not saying that's Raymond, his evaluation, recruiting, and on field product speak for itself.

Last edited:
People tripping over a decommit do not represent my fan base.

Saying that for whatever other fan base is screenshotting the meltdown on this board to laugh at in Cane Tears.
That’s great and all except this ain’t a post to trip over a decommit. This a post to blow off steam because we missed what should’ve been a FT commit for us.

Advertisement
Back