Rumph/Banda

IcemanArcade

Go Canes
This gotta be addressed.
#1 & #2 DB 2018 (Ps2 & TC) OV- whiff
#3 & #4 DB 2019 (TS & Kaiir Elam) OV- whiff
#3 & #20 Safties (Lawrence, Lejond) OV/UOV-whiff

Bag game real but to go 0/6 on every top DB on our board.
Keep the unlikes coming. Gotta be a villain if you speaking the truth

Last edited:
Advertisement
Conflict of interest cause he probably won’t leave unless it’s for a DC job. Manny won’t get rid of Baker, Banda and Rumph. Not sure how the salary matches either.

If someone has a list of Elite DB recruiters who are savages on the trail, post to keep this unnecessary convo going. We’re in mid June and dead period starts soon.

here's a tip dummy, go set up a payment fund and well land anyone we want. its not hard to figure out what really hurts us even w our defensive results

Advertisement
You dont need a Corey Raymond. You just need a competent guy....we have 2 secondary coaches that dont equal to 1 honestly. They both are guys learning on the job. We will see some growth if they continue to put guys in the league though.

Recruiting wise Banda has more of a shot than Rumph. But crooting aint for everybody.

Advertisement
here's a tip dummy, go set up a payment fund and well land anyone we want. its not hard to figure out what really hurts us even w our defensive results
Fck boy we know the bag game exists. My concern is them not landing enough quality DBs. 4 star DBs that aren’t SEC commodity.

Fck boy we know the bag game exists. My concern is them not landing enough quality DBs. 4 star DBs that aren’t SEC commodity.

pay the **** kids **** boy. thats how your results will improve. Tenn is paying, Ole miss did, Bama, LSU, CLEM, etc. more than just the SEC pays btw. you just saw creigton offer like 30k for basketball recruits and thats creighton

Manny seems like the kind of guy that isn't afraid to address glaring issues. However, if the play on the field from the DB group continues to perform well then it won't matter. Time will tell
Exactly. At this point the DB group has continued to perform at a quality level consistently so if it ain't broke dont fix it

Advertisement
pay the **** kids **** boy. thats how your results will improve. Tenn is paying, Ole miss did, Bama, LSU, CLEM, etc. more than just the SEC pays btw. you just saw creigton offer like 30k for basketball recruits and thats creighton
I’m all for Miami getting in the bag game and I’m sure Manny does not mind rubbing elbows with the movers and shakers, but there’s so much quality DBs that we whiffed on that was driving up a high price that’s who I’m referring to a-hole.

Advertisement

This gotta be addressed. I don’t think a 10 win season can save them if they keep whiffing. This unrealistic but Deadass how much will it cost to grab Corey Raymond from L$U.

Advertisement
Back